• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's lame eBay auctions

87 posts in this topic

Ship them out to Texas for a fraction of the international cost.

I've used up my "ship comics to Texas quota" on some stuff from Nik and a couple of others. :sorry:

When I bought some books from Drew in canada, he sent them via the small packet option. Would you ship using that option? The books took about 6 weeks to arrive.

I've used up my "ship comics to Texas quota" on some stuff from Nik and a couple of others. :sorry:

When I bought some books from Drew in canada, he sent them via the small packet option. Would you ship using that option? The books took about 6 weeks to arrive.

I have other dorks I could ship to in the US (shrug)

Probably referring to small packet surface. However, that's only available up to 1 kg and costs around $13 with $100 coverage include but with no ability to insure it for more. Due to the 1 kg limit (costs skyrocket with above this level), only one slab is possible. Or if you wish, I can send it to some trusted US members and they can forward it to you at a much cheaper price.

Probably referring to small packet surface. However, that's only available up to 1 kg and costs around $13 with $100 coverage include but with no ability to insure it for more. Due to the 1 kg limit (costs skyrocket with above this level), only one slab is possible. Or if you wish, I can send it to some trusted US members and they can forward it to you at a much cheaper price.

Thanks for the response. (worship) If I win anything, hopefully we can work out something with a US member. I'm probably too much of a cheapskate to win anyway. :sorry: