• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's lame eBay auctions

87 posts in this topic

Mmmm....maybe I should have taken that ComicLink offer awhile back? Oh well, overall I did better than I expected. I'm a disappointment but some went higher than expected.

hm

Re: Unpopular (ie: The Human Fly), off-color (ie: OW-W), non-key issues (ie: #2) from Canada on eBay...

I'll make sure it doesn't go too cheap. :devil:
Against my better judgment, I buy too many of these mid-70s books. Not worth my effort.

Dangnabbit! I was really just hoping to shill it up... just great, now I'm stuck w/ it! (thumbs u

:banana:Woo-hoo, my 1st Greggy book! :banana:

** What if he gives me Negative Feedback for buying such 1970's trash? :eek: Hmmm, I may actually deserve it... :(

Re: Unpopular (ie: The Human Fly), off-color (ie: OW-W), non-key issues (ie: #2) from Canada on eBay...

Against my better judgment, I buy too many of these mid-70s books. Not worth my effort.

Dangnabbit! I was really just hoping to shill it up... just great, now I'm stuck w/ it! (thumbs u

** What if he gives me Negative Feedback for buying such 1970's trash? :eek: Hmmm, I may actually deserve it... :(

:mad: Positive feedback left

:signfunny:

[font:System]Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS!![/font]

"Perfect!" :angel:

eBay template. BTW, is there a South Tonawanda?

Lucky for you, we now have a vaccine. ^^

BTW, is there a South Tonawanda?

Nope, just Tonawanda, not far from Lackawanna and Cheektowaga... then you just go north of there, that's it. If you happen to find yourself going over Niagara Falls in a barrel, you've gone a bit too far! WNY is a real keen place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. meh

Tonawanda is famous though, it's the birthplace of the Carousel! :D

Lackawanna however, is infamous for "The Lackawanna Six". :eek:

* It's great, we now have a Tim Hortons every 100yds. (or is that metres?).