• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cla$$war

11 posts in this topic

I agree, there seems to be a big lag between issues. And with Hairsine leaving to do Captain America, it will probably be longer.

But the first 3 issues are such a good read, and the art is perfect for this type of story.

Any idea who they have on tap for #4?

Simon Bisley is over here doing covers for Image and talk of him in Marvel soon.Josh Middleton as well. Com.x is no longer in Previews??? Maybe they are just disintegrating? Maybe the folks from Autumn Press can spare a guy or two..Kit Wallis' style is not Cl@$$y enough tongue.gif

I'm not sure if they are in previews or not. I just heard of the series a month or so back and bought all 3 at once. Then I found out the next one is not out until January. doh!

But I'll have to check Previews when I'm at the store next to see if it is in there for Jan.

No, they did not solicit anything in the latest Previews... They had a new trade in the October Previews (December product), but nothing in the November Previews (January product).