• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

True fan here. I gotta say this is a thorough collection. How many books til its complete ? I forgot about him in west coast avengers.

All the main series is 100% complete, I need 50-55 appearances depending if a couple I have listed actually have him in it or not, 15 magazines and then anything new that comes out so I am always keeping an eye out. The list of what I need still is on first page. Heres one I forgot to show too. Has by the looks of it a Moon Knight Skrull on it lol. I don't think Moon knight is a skrull though he is too screwed up for that.

sssaga.jpg

Some of the West Coast Avenger books are not to bad :)

Edited by Whisp

Very cool stuff Whisp. I was like this with Ghost Rider back before the 1990 series started (GR fan since the '70's). I would buy a book if there was a flaming skull in the back ground in one panel!! :headbang:

Of course, with the coming of the new series, and the absolute over saturation of the character everywhere, I had to settle for appearances prior to that series.... (shrug)

Anyway, nice work with the Moon Knight stuff!

And to put an end to this, ebay listers considers that wwbn 37 to be a moon knight appearance, over street does and so does CGC itself.

CGC and OS have made tons of mistakes similar to this, but as soon as they are highlighted, are usually quickly corrected.

But like I said, it's an error on his 3rd appearance, so there's likely no hurry to correct it.

I really don't care. As I have mentioned in the other thread and this one we will have to just agree to disagree. I don't care if it was a bloody figment of wolfies imagination I consider it an appearance. Is that to hard for you to understand. You drag that *spoon* over into my thread for no reason other then to be an instagating punk. Now like I said many times go troll someone else AND LEAVE ME ALONE since at this point your opinion doesn't mean squat to me. This conversation on thise subject shouldn't even have left the other thread where it started.

Not trying to be an individual_without_enough_empathy here, but what is the controversy with the WBN 37? Only a cover appearance? BTW nice collection...I may have some of the Hulk Mags when you are ready to buy...I know I have dupes of the first Moon Knight in the mag...

Not trying to be an individual_without_enough_empathy here, but what is the controversy with the WBN 37? Only a cover appearance? BTW nice collection...I may have some of the Hulk Mags when you are ready to buy...I know I have dupes of the first Moon Knight in the mag...

It looks like Moon Knight is on the cover, his name is on the cover, he's inside the book, but in someone's dream (or something like that). Some people say this isn't a Moon Knight appearance, as it's only a dream or an apparition of Moon Knight, others say it is Moon Knight. End. Of. Story. (I think) :shy:

Andy

It looks like Moon Knight is on the cover, his name is on the cover, he's inside the book, but in someone's dream (or something like that). Some people say this isn't a Moon Knight appearance, as it's only a dream or an apparition of Moon Knight, others say it is Moon Knight. End. Of. Story. (I think) :shy:

Andy

Its up for debate, to me he is on the cover, hes listed, shows his picture. Sounds like an appearance..... BUT.... Its a tough call due to the story. I also think of Incredible Hulk 182. Everyone wants the wolverine appearance, in a flashback. Or The Incredible Hulk 355 maybe ? Where he fights wolverine in a dream or some non-sense.

Simple resolve is. If you collect the story, not the art it doesnt count. If you want every comic with him drawn in it, you need it. Nice collection and good luck completeing it

Very cool stuff Whisp. I was like this with Ghost Rider back before the 1990 series started (GR fan since the '70's). I would buy a book if there was a flaming skull in the back ground in one panel!! :headbang:

Of course, with the coming of the new series, and the absolute over saturation of the character everywhere, I had to settle for appearances prior to that series.... (shrug)

Anyway, nice work with the Moon Knight stuff!

Thanks man!

And to put an end to this, ebay listers considers that wwbn 37 to be a moon knight appearance, over street does and so does CGC itself.

CGC and OS have made tons of mistakes similar to this, but as soon as they are highlighted, are usually quickly corrected.

But like I said, it's an error on his 3rd appearance, so there's likely no hurry to correct it.

I really don't care. As I have mentioned in the other thread and this one we will have to just agree to disagree. I don't care if it was a bloody figment of wolfies imagination I consider it an appearance. Is that to hard for you to understand. You drag that *spoon* over into my thread for no reason other then to be an instagating punk. Now like I said many times go troll someone else AND LEAVE ME ALONE since at this point your opinion doesn't mean squat to me. This conversation on thise subject shouldn't even have left the other thread where it started.

Belaric Marcosa a human ghost/magic user has the ability to manipulate others perceptions. In wwbn 37 Marcosa materialized forms of some of the Werewolf's recent opponents--Dr. Glitternight, Moon Knight, and the Hangman--which attacked him. Thus as some state it is not the real Moon Knight which is true. But on the other hand this is the third time we see this Moon Knight in any form. So some people think its not a Moon Knight appearance while some like myself still count it as a Moon Knight appearaance regardless.

And yeah I will keep your name in mind when I get ready to get the hulk magazines.

Edited by Whisp

Its up for debate, to me he is on the cover, hes listed, shows his picture. Sounds like an appearance..... BUT.... Its a tough call due to the story. I also think of Incredible Hulk 182. Everyone wants the wolverine appearance, in a flashback. Or The Incredible Hulk 355 maybe ? Where he fights wolverine in a dream or some non-sense.

Simple resolve is. If you collect the story, not the art it doesnt count. If you want every comic with him drawn in it, you need it. Nice collection and good luck completeing it

Exactly!

And thanks man.

Edited by Whisp

Belaric Marcosa a human ghost/magic user has the ability to manipulate others perceptions. In wwbn 37 Marcosa materialized forms of some of the Werewolf's recent opponents--Dr. Glitternight, Moon Knight, and the Hangman--which attacked him. Thus as some state it is not the real Moon Knight which is true. But on the other hand this is the third time we see this Moon Knight in any form. So some people think its not a Moon Knight appearance while some like myself still count it as a Moon Knight appearaance regardless.

And yeah I will keep your name in mind when I get ready to get the hulk magazines.

Thanks! (thumbs u

Not trying to be an individual_without_enough_empathy here, but what is the controversy with the WBN 37? Only a cover appearance?

The actual Moon Knight never appears in the issue - it's an apparition/dream sequence caused by the real villain.

Pretty clear-cut, especially as other issues with similar fake/dream/etc. non-appearances are noted as such. Do you think that this should be noted as a "Captain America Appearance"?

strangetales114ja.jpg

Not trying to be an individual_without_enough_empathy here, but what is the controversy with the WBN 37? Only a cover appearance?

The actual Moon Knight never appears in the issue - it's an apparition/dream sequence caused by the real villain.

Pretty clear-cut, especially as other issues with similar fake/dream/etc. non-appearances are noted as such. Do you think that this should be noted as a "Captain America Appearance"?

strangetales114ja.jpg

Stop hyjacking my thread with your stupid argument tool. This thread is about moon knight and not a place for your stupid argument about wwbn 37. If you want to discuss that go make a new thread for it and stop hyjacking mine with pictures of stuff that has nothing to do with my thread. God no wonder not many people like you on this forum.

And btw your example is horrible. To a real Captain American fan that collects any and all art of him they would inclued that on there list as an appearance even if its not the real captain america. God you are such a tool.

Edited by Whisp

Seriously, how old are you, three? lollollol

I think your Mommy is calling you for dinner!!

Stop hyjacking my thread with your stupid argument tool. This thread is about moon knight and not a place for your stupid argument about wwbn 37. If you want to discuss that go make a new thread for it and stop hyjacking mine with pictures of stuff that has nothing to do with my thread. God no wonder not many people like you on this forum.

And btw your example is horrible. To a real Captain American fan that collects any and all art of him they would inclued that on there list as an appearance even if its not the real captain america. God you are such a tool.

Seriously, how old are you, three? lollollol

I think your Mommy is calling you for dinner!!

I think it is you that need to go talk to your mommy. You are the immature one that keeps trying to hyjack and trolls my thread with your stupid argument that we have already stated over and over its an opinion. You keep bringing it up when multiple posters in this thread have explained why and you just can't let it go. No wonder you have three strikes againt you for harrasing new members. You are a tool.

I've enjoy seeing your Moon Knight collection and your enthusiam with the character, Wisp.

JC - you have made your point. Move along. There has to be a modern somewhere else you can rag on. No need to respond. You probably will, but I hope you prove me wrong.

strangetales114ja.jpg

Not necessarily an appearance, but I understand Whisps feeling towards it. I am working on all Silver Age Hulk appearances and for completion purposes I am including TOS 33 (picture on wall) and FF 5 (Thing reading a Hulk book)...

sorry, my last post hijacking your Moon Knight thread :sorry:

Keep posting what you got!!

Nothing left unless I buy something new plus waiting on my wwbn 37 double cover from cgc.

Talking to a guy about a 2006 #1 signed by finch though. See what happens with that.