• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

I love that Cap cover.

The cap and the spiderman cover from the 2006 series are in my opinion 2 of the better covers so far. The bloody variant for number 6 is alright too.

He wants 199 so doubt my offer would even come close to what he wants and he would probably consider it a lowball lol. I could have gotten a finch signed book off jonjesper but I got tired of waiting for a shipping quote plus figured I rather one day get an autograph myself then trying to live vicariously through someone else.

Thanks for the link though.

:)

He wants 199 so doubt my offer would even come close to what he wants and he would probably consider it a lowball lol. I could have gotten a finch signed book off jonjesper but I got tired of waiting for a shipping quote plus figured I rather one day get an autograph myself then trying to live vicariously through someone else.

Thanks for the link though.

No problem (thumbs u

Well found out a couple days ago that my double cover wwbn 37 got a 8.5 for outside and a 9.0 for inside cover. I graded at 9.0 for inside cover and 8.0 for outside cover so I was pretty much spot on with my grade. Should have the book hopefully next week sometime and I will put a picture up when I get it.

K so my book came today. Little disappointed since cgc plastic case came cracked in three spots and my friend is talking to cgc to see what they will do about it. Still a double cover wwbn #37 moon knight appearance. :)

wwbn37dc.jpg

Edited by Whisp

Walked into my friends store today and he handed me a package that said to me and from: "The real Moon Knight" lol. Anyways it had a Moon Knight #1 direct edition which is cool since I only have the upc version and it also came with the Marvel super heroes spring edition #1 and a marvel Preview #21 magazine.

Was a nice surprise. Did rip the preview 21 on the binding by like 2 inches when taking out of scanner so will have to find a copy of that still eventually.

mshspring1.jpg

mp21.jpg

Did rip the preview 21 on the binding by like 2 inches when taking out of scanner so will have to find a copy of that still eventually.

That sucks. It's also why I don't take books out of their bags when scanning.

Yeah I usually scan with bag and board on but the bag this magazine came in was garbage and it had no board. I was moving it to be doubled up with an other magazine but decided to scan it and when taking out riiiiiipp. My heart sunk when it happened :(

Never do that again lol, straight to bag and board next time!!!!

Edited by Whisp

My latest pickup of Moon Knight appearances.

Spectacular spider-man 22 (was happy to find this one in decent condition)

Defenders 47 (this one just a filler to I can find a nice nm one)

The Hulk magazines 11, 12, 15, 17 and 20

mkhulkbooks.jpg

:applause:

I just finished reading through your thread! It's nice to see someone who's so enthusiastic about one of Marvel's lesser known characters. I also collect old MK books, though I capped my collection at the end of the first series.

I noticed you mentioned you were looking for some of the cameo appearance books. I happen to have an old beater copy of ROM #23 (October '81), so I thought you might want to see MK's single panel appearance...

Good luck with your collection. (thumbs u

ROM23.jpg

:applause:

I just finished reading through your thread! It's nice to see someone who's so enthusiastic about one of Marvel's lesser known characters. I also collect old MK books, though I capped my collection at the end of the first series.

I noticed you mentioned you were looking for some of the cameo appearance books. I happen to have an old beater copy of ROM #23 (October '81), so I thought you might want to see MK's single panel appearance...

Good luck with your collection. (thumbs u

ROM23.jpg

Thanks man!

Also thanks for the picture of the appearance in ROM #23. Its on my list but it was listed as an unconfirmed so now it is confirmed.

(thumbs u

If you or anyone else knows, these are other ones I need confirmed.

Deadpool

34 nov '99

Excalibur

39 july '91

Dr Strange

55 ?? volume 3

Thor

?464 volume 1 (from what I can see doesn't go this high)

Edited by Whisp

Now back to topic. Here is a magazine I forgot to put up but has moon Knight in it.

backissue20.jpg

Great issue there! It has argueably the greatest Human Fly article ever to come to print -- absolutely outstanding info on the creators, the comics, the man! :grin:

For fans, this thread is just packed full of Moon Knight goodness! Outstanding info on an excellent collection, Whisp! (thumbs u (thumbs u

* Human Fly >> Moon Knight fans UNITE ! :cool:

Now back to topic. Here is a magazine I forgot to put up but has moon Knight in it.

backissue20.jpg

Great issue there! It has argueably the greatest Human Fly article ever to come to print -- absolutely outstanding info on the creators, the comics, the man! :grin:

For fans, this thread is just packed full of Moon Knight goodness! Outstanding info on an excellent collection, Whisp! (thumbs u (thumbs u

* Human Fly >> Moon Knight fans UNITE ! :cool:

Thanks

Here is a couple I picked up over the last few days.

Wolverine #134

The Avengers #211, A:16

The Infinity Crusade #3 (Moon KNight Appears in other book sin this series this one just picked up to complete the story)

House of M Sketchbook (moon Knight appears in sketch work center of book)

House of M #1 (copiel variant, Front cover folds out and Moon Knight appears on it)

appearances7.jpg

K so my book came today. Little disappointed since cgc plastic case came cracked in three spots and my friend is talking to cgc to see what they will do about it. Still a double cover wwbn #37 moon knight appearance. :)

wwbn37dc.jpg

Update: Got my book back from cgc today with new case so very happy.

Thanks CGC (thumbs u