• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

I know there was alot of debate about that WWBN. Is that now considered a Moon Knight appearance?

Overstreet does, CGC does and I do along with other fansites.

Its just one of those agree to disagree when it comes to whether it is or not. I consider anything with ol' moonies face on it or in it (except advertisments) an appearance.

Walked into my friends store today and he handed me a package that said to me and from: "The real Moon Knight" lol. Anyways it had a Moon Knight #1 direct edition which is cool since I only have the upc version and it also came with the Marvel super heroes spring edition #1 and a marvel Preview #21 magazine.

Was a nice surprise. Did rip the preview 21 on the binding by like 2 inches when taking out of scanner so will have to find a copy of that still eventually.

mshspring1.jpg

mp21.jpg

SBorock is selling the cover to the Marvel Super Heroes Spring Edition if you want to take your collection in a new direction.

BTW..I like your MK collection. It's cool that you have other appearances besides his own books.

Thanks

And yeah found out about the variant a few days ago so my lcs never order it. Will have to get it off ebay. Theres suppose to be a zombie variant for MK 22.

I was wondering how the zombies tied in and makes sense that it has to do with Halloween. I knew that marvel was doing the apes thing. If anyone sees Moon Knight Ape swinging around in the series that Marvel does let me know :) since I will want to grab those apperances.

Whens Marvel Zombies 3 starting?

Also found out that they may have ordered the MK Ape variant at my lcs so if they did I will be pleased about that.

Edited by Whisp

I got a MK appearance extra I can give you for free just pay for shipping..... Powerman/Ironfist #87 Heres a pic... he's drowning HAHA. But my favorite Iron Fist and Luke are their to save himl_d2bcd3c950f730a7fbe8cb71e595a82a.jpg

Have that book :)

Thanks for the offer though. In a couple months I may throw down some money on some other appearances that I do need and will be making a WTB thread.

I was reading some info on comic book appearances in tv shows and found one where they used Moon Knight Comics :) Oddly enough the one he is holding is MK #5 "Ghost Story" which was the first MK I had and one of my favourites. Mentioned in an other thread that this book had that Horror feeling to it which was the reason I grabbed it.

Anyways in the tv show called "Grounded for Life" season 4 episode 24 MK#5 is used along with an other MK book on the table.

tvshowmk.jpg

Edited by Whisp

I like the concept of the left one but not a big fan of the art style. The right variant is ok but I find the cover a bit crowded. The story however I found to be ok since it is the start of a 6 parter and looking forward to next book. I don't know much about the thunderbolts so looking forward to getting more info in next book. Strange enough the cover showed the thunderbolts but yet they not in the picture probably until 22.

For August 27,2008 Marvel Your Universe: Saga has Moon Knight on back cover. This was a free book too. Think it has a decent cover :) .

Back and Front cover.

musagab.jpgmusaga.jpg

Edited by Whisp

Cool book, that freebie. When I saw it, I see Thing and Human Torch but no Mr. Fantastic or Sue. I wonder if it's a sign of things to come...

Well the Marvel Universe in my opinion is in a chaotic state.