• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

Nice.

I have been telling people to pick up 2008 MK #20 since it has wwbn 32 and 33 reprints in it.

I bought it...pretty good stuff...I also just got done reading West Coast Avengers 21- 41 and Ann. 2 and 3 all great reading(my fav series when I was a kid) and they all have Moon Knight.

65146.jpg.a594df58c8391d81c0b94934151a0191.jpg

Hey Whisp, I've got a question for you about the old Hulk magazine appearances...

#13 through #20 were reprinted in the "MK: Special Edition" series, but did #11 and #12 ever get reprinted anywhere? Or do I have to track down the magazines if I want to read those?

Essential #2 for Moon Knight Starts at #11 and goes to #30. Probbably cheaper then looking for magazines. Only issue is that the essentials are black and white.

Thanks! (thumbs u

Too bad there aren't any color reprints... :( I'll have to track down some cheap back issues of Hulk! magazine.