• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

Well I took some pics and wanted to show my Moon Knight collection. He is my favourite super hero. Some of the books in the pics are silver age but since I have all of them and figured that most of them are like in 80' and 90's I would post in the copper age section. If an admin thinks there is a better place for this thread then please move it there :)

Anyways here we go and I will try and put them in some type of order lol.

Werewolf By Night 32 and 33 (also waiting on a double cover wwbn 37 thats at cgc)

wwbn32-33.jpg

Werewolf By Night 37, Marvel Spotlight 28 and 29

wwbn-ms.jpg

Marvel Spotlight 28 and 29 , (30 cent variants)

ms28-29.jpg

Moon Knight 1-38 (1980)

mk1-18.jpg

mk19-36.jpg

mk37-38.jpg

Marc Spector 1-60 (1989)

mkms1-18.jpg

mkms19-36.jpg

mkms37-54.jpg

mkms55-60.jpg

Marc Spector: Moon Knight 55 cgc'd one

msmk55cgc.jpg

Some of the small sets that came out in between the main series along with some one-shots

mkmixed1.jpg

mkmixed2.jpg

Modern 2006 Moon Knights (note: If showing a pgx slab is agaisnt the rules I will edit it out but I could not find info on this.)

mkmoderncgc.jpg

moderngroup1.jpg

moderngroup2.jpg

Well there you have it. When I get some more time I may take some pics of appearances in other series but still missing a few of those. :) Almost done though.

Nice focus on the MK you got there. I am also a big MK fan.

Whats the average raw grade on the books?

Well I took some pics and wanted to show my Moon Knight collection. He is my favourite super hero. Some of the books in the pics are silver age but since I have all of them and figured that most of them are like in 80' and 90's I would post in the copper age section. If an admin thinks there is a better place for this thread then please move it there :)

Anyways here we go and I will try and put them in some type of order lol.

Werewolf By Night 32 and 33 (also waiting on a double cover wwbn 37 thats at cgc)

wwbn32-33.jpg

Werewolf By Night 37, Marvel Spotlight 28 and 29

wwbn-ms.jpg

Marvel Spotlight 28 and 29 , (30 cent variants)

ms28-29.jpg

Moon Knight 1-38 (1980)

mk1-18.jpg

mk19-36.jpg

mk37-38.jpg

Marc Spector 1-60 (1989)

mkms1-18.jpg

mkms19-36.jpg

mkms37-54.jpg

mkms55-60.jpg

Marc Spector: Moon Knight 55 cgc'd one

msmk55cgc.jpg

Some of the small sets that came out in between the main series along with some one-shots

mkmixed1.jpg

mkmixed2.jpg

Modern 2006 Moon Knights (note: If showing a pgx slab is agaisnt the rules I will edit it out but I could not find info on this.)

mkmoderncgc.jpg

moderngroup1.jpg

moderngroup2.jpg

Well there you have it. When I get some more time I may take some pics of appearances in other series but still missing a few of those. :) Almost done though.

Really nice collection. Good to see a Marvel Spotlight Pence variant in the mix as well.

I tried my best to get the best copies I could and even replaced a few here and there when they where not up to par. When it comes to the main moon knight series I would say 8.5 or higher for the raw ones. As for average maybe a 9.2.

Edited by Whisp

Hi guys,

Figured you Moon Knight fans would get a kick out of this page I have, from the first appearance.

wwbn.jpg

WOW

Very nice!!!!!

In my opinion that is a very good page to have actually not even very good I would say AWESOME.

Lucky you.

:)

Oh there goes that Hari showing off his unbelievable OA collection -- what's that address again?

Very nice collection by the way.

I live in Philadelphia ;)

Listen, just 'cause you're married now and trying hard to juggle your old hobby with your new married life, doesn't mean you have to take it out on us ;)

See you this weekend, buddy.

Hari

Hi guys,

Figured you Moon Knight fans would get a kick out of this page I have, from the first appearance.

wwbn.jpg

WOW

Very nice!!!!!

In my opinion that is a very good page to have actually not even very good I would say AWESOME.

Lucky you.

:)

I was lucky enough to have a good friend who held this page for me before showing it to anyone else! I really like first appearance pages, and this one (like you said) is one of the best pages in that book.

I dont know when I have laughed so hard as when reading this post!!

WHISP handled j.c. perfectly, :applause:

Very nice extensive collection of Moon Knight!!

The back-up stories in the Hulk mag are some of the best storylines!!

Post pics when you complete your awesome collection (thumbs u

Hi guys,

wwbn.jpg

Very, very nice! (worship)

Andy

Agreed!!! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Hi guys,

wwbn.jpg

Very, very nice! (worship)

Andy

Agreed!!! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I keep coming back to look at that original art picture and he is lucky I am on the other side of a computer screen since there is a pool of drool here lol

That OA we are drooling over is quite pricey to be sure but I would think you could get a lesser appearance of MK OA pretty cheap if you look. Nothing is cooler than knowing you have the original one of a kind peice that no one else has.

Post in the WTB forum, you might get some hits!!

I have a ratty copy of WBN 37 pence version, that must be very HTF, his 3rd app. and a pence copy!

Maybe one day we'll find out that actually was moon knight in the dream, sucked in through some dimensional portal and controlled by the baddie