• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Age X-Men Sales Thread

165 posts in this topic

Okay folks, here begins the beginning of the end. Checks and MO are always welcome. Paypal is accepted as long as you aren't paying with a credit card. Shipping is included in the list price unless you live in the land of Canada. :takeit: rules.

I am starting from the bottom up and will post about ten books at a time, but there may be a day or two between postings. Thread chatter is welcome by almost everyone.

I forgot about time payments. PM me, we might be able to work something out.

Okay folks, here begins the beginning of the end. Checks and MO are always welcome. Paypal is accepted as long as you aren't paying with a credit card. Shipping is included in the list price unless you live in the land of Canada. :takeit: rules.

I am starting from the bottom up and will post about ten books at a time, but there may be a day or two between postings. Thread chatter is welcome by almost everyone.

:hi: Begining of the end??? You giving up comics??? What gives?

:hi: Begining of the end??? You giving up comics??? What gives?

Giving up the 9.8 BA run.