• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You gotta love this person's negotiation tactics.

111 posts in this topic

You never know, it might spur him to pick up a dictionary and try and figure out just exactly how he's being insulted. It's a public service of sorts.

um not everybody comes from USA and not everybody speaks english first. Jerky.

Luckily, I wasn't referring to "everybody," but rather this one tool. Hammerhead.

the tool is called hammer not hamerhead and im not taking about tools im taking about ppl who come from other places who cant type good what they want to say. maybe this person speaks english second.

You never know, it might spur him to pick up a dictionary and try and figure out just exactly how he's being insulted. It's a public service of sorts.

Luckily, I wasn't referring to "everybody," but rather this one tool. Hammerhead.

the tool is called hammer not hamerhead and im not taking about tools im taking about ppl who come from other places who cant type good what they want to say. maybe this person comes from english secund.

...aaaaand maybe he's just a moe-ron. (shrug) My utter lack of faith in the average person's intelligence leads me to my conclusion, although it's certainly not the only one a person might draw upon.

That, and his syntax isn't the same as someone who's ESL. Plus, and I may have mentioned this already, he's a moe-ron

the tool is called hammer not hamerhead and im not taking about tools im taking about ppl who come from other places who cant type good what they want to say. maybe this person comes from english secund.

...aaaaand maybe he's just a moe-ron. (shrug) My utter lack of faith in the average person's intelligence leads me to my conclusion, although it's certainly not the only one a person might draw upon.

That, and his syntax isn't the same as someone who's ESL. Plus, and I may have mentioned this already, he's a moe-ron

I'm a little disturbed by the fact that you insist on replying to my posts with serious responses. Sarcasm not your strong suit? Joking around not mine? I'm not sure which it is, but I'm hoping for my sake it's not the latter.

I'm a little disturbed by the fact that you insist on replying to my posts with serious responses. Sarcasm not your strong suit? Joking around not mine? I'm not sure which it is, but I'm hoping for my sake it's not the latter.

No, we have been on the same page since the get-go. I'm just playing it straight, dialed in on the fastball, but you keep bringing out the off-speed stuff and breaking pitches

No, we have been on the same page since the get-go. I'm just playing it straight, dialed in on the fastball, but you keep bringing out the off-speed stuff and breaking pitches

tipical USA jerky responce. every thing is about baseball this and yankey pie that.

tipical USA jerky responce. every thing is about baseball this and yankey pie that.

I'm sorry; I don't speak Canadian. Gretzky fatback moose dere, eh?

I'm sorry; I don't speak Canadian. Gretzky fatback moose dere, eh?

more rapism. and my girlfrends back is not ur bisness.

Even better, I registered in 2004 and only have a 37 post count. Do I win an award for least active MB member? I'm averaging less than 10 posts per year!

And people call me a slacker because I only have 6000 posts in 6 years

You are my new hero (worship)

Slacker :baiting:

:sorry: yeah...but one day I'll be Saturday night (thumbs u

Everyday is Saturday night :banana:

It will be when I come to Boston this Summer :headbang:

Chicago, June 28. We'll get you some Cadbury Eggs with your steak.

Bah,

Great Seafood here in Boston ^^

I know, I've been there about 5 - 6 times...Stayed on Newbury Street for a full month and didn't even know there was a comic shop there :tonofbricks: