• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman rarities
3 3

332 posts in this topic

Very nice! Question, I was under the impression that CGC will not grade black & white fanzines due to the fact of counterfeits? I have a FE#5 I'd love to submit

Firstly, very cool book. First UK fanzine I've seen graded!

Nice grade to.

I have a copy of Fusion no.6 whch is a counterfeit (bought off ebay) - though I wouldn't even use that word - it's more like a photo-copy of a computer print-out but would fool an inexperienced buyer I guess.

If anyone ever needs help on these I have extensive pics of different genuine copies of all the major MM fanzines.

On 12/6/2017 at 3:17 PM, faster friends said:

I always like buying 1st prints of these. Anyone else collect them?

8FCB0598-C306-4B9E-B233-4494207B9C49.png

I had a set for the longest time but sold when I heard that Marvel bought the rights.... Figured theyd get reprinted soon and lose their OOP value...but it sure took them a while to get them reprinted!

On 12/1/2017 at 6:59 PM, chasehasadog82 said:

Hi again! I have a sealed Eclipse Olympus HC for sale in the Copper marketplace. Just a heads up, thanks

Considering the availability for personal shrink-wrap machines these days, is there even a premium on a sealed copy vs. a similar condition unsealed one?

I believe so.  But of course that's subjective.  For those interested in the origin of this particular copy, I purchased this from eBay seller MasterPo a few years ago.  If you're into collecting MM, then you probably know he has (or had) a wealth of MM collectibles for sale.  Safe to say, it's legit.  Also, I'm not a dirtbag. 

Young Marvelman 26 (second issue) in VG: $379.51 (price may fluctuate with exchange rates). https://www.ebay.com/itm/Young-Marvelman-26-VG/391942124017?hash=item5b419231f1:g:3q4AAOSwoVNaKuDk

Marvelman 26 (second issue) in Poor: $1248.59 (price may fluctuate with exchange rates). https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvelman-26-P/372161544376?hash=item56a68e80b8:g:ZhcAAOSwtnpaKtxc