• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I won my paypal dispute.

23 posts in this topic

I posted about a problem I was having with a ebay win a few weeks ago. Thanks,in large part, to advice several forumites gave me,I ended up disputing the claim sooner than I thought I would.I never heard from the seller until today. First Paypal emails me that they closed the dispute and ruled in my favor.Then I get an email from the seller calling me a thief and claiming she has proof that I recieved the item.She wrote a vague threat saying she knows where I live,and has family in NYC.

Thanks to all that helped walk me thru the PP process.

:o(worship)(worship)

It's like finding a 4 leaf clover

...a winning lottery ticket

.....getting a promotion at work

.......finding that girl you had a drunken funmble with away on the 'guys weekend' isn't knocked up, and hasn't beena ble to track your two timing azz down yet (thumbs u ...hey it's Monday (shrug)

I posted about a problem I was having with a ebay win a few weeks ago. Thanks,in large part, to advice several forumites gave me,I ended up disputing the claim sooner than I thought I would.I never heard from the seller until today. First Paypal emails me that they closed the dispute and ruled in my favor.Then I get an email from the seller calling me a thief and claiming she has proof that I recieved the item.She wrote a vague threat saying she knows where I live,and has family in NYC.

Couldnt you get banned from Ebay and Paypal for threats ? I would look into that, one less seller with a poor attitude wont hurt anyone.

Couldnt you get banned from Ebay and Paypal for threats ? I would look into that, one less seller with a poor attitude wont hurt anyone.

Agreed... ;)

I've had several disputes with ebay\paypal in the past. I've won them all. My experience has been to keep the emotionally charged language off the table and stick to the document trail. Paypal is trained to filter out the noise.

Congrats!

Do you mind posting the ebay link to the item?

Was it a Canadian woman? I had a total fruitcake give me a very similar routine, asking me for address in London as she wanted to come and meet me to talk things over :insane:

This was after I'd done everything possible to make the woman happy doh!

cryskross ...what a spoon!

Was it a Canadian woman? I had a total fruitcake give me a very similar routine, asking me for address in London as she wanted to come and meet me to talk things over :insane:

This was after I'd done everything possible to make the woman happy doh!

cryskross ...what a spoon!

I had a problem with a canadian woman last year, and it took me 2 months to get a refund..

I had this whacko woman a few years ago start threatening Virginia after she asked for combined shipping on 7 build a bear auctions she won. Think theres a thread way way back. She was as crazy as they come and really really went over the top. She got a nice visit from her local law enforcement. Never heard back from her

She has proof, but ignored PP and yourself during this process...Oy vey.
She's somebody's "sweet little darling" and probably received whatever she wanted as a child.

She has proof, but ignored PP and yourself during this process...Oy vey.
She's somebody's "sweet little darling" and probably received whatever she wanted as a child.

Got to agree, it's like when 'princess syndrome' hit's the real world, and daddy isn't picking up the tab anymore doh!

I had a straight up death threat once. "I'm going to kill you."

I emailed him back and told him if he could do it within the next ten days it would be great because my girlfriends parents were coming to town in 2 weeks. A fate worse than death.

was a no show.

I had a straight up death threat once. "I'm going to kill you."

I emailed him back and told him if he could do it within the next ten days it would be great because my girlfriends parents were coming to town in 2 weeks. A fate worse than death.

was a no show.

:signfunny:

lol