• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I won my paypal dispute.

23 posts in this topic

I've had several disputes with ebay\paypal in the past. I've won them all. My experience has been to keep the emotionally charged language off the table and stick to the document trail. Paypal is trained to filter out the noise.

Congrats!

Do you mind posting the ebay link to the item?

I'd rather not.No point in antagonizing her.The address she has for me isn't mine,as I travel a lot. Don't need her "family" bothering people nice enough to take in my packages.

I posted about a problem I was having with a ebay win a few weeks ago. Thanks,in large part, to advice several forumites gave me,I ended up disputing the claim sooner than I thought I would.I never heard from the seller until today. First Paypal emails me that they closed the dispute and ruled in my favor.Then I get an email from the seller calling me a thief and claiming she has proof that I recieved the item.She wrote a vague threat saying she knows where I live,and has family in NYC.

Thanks to all that helped walk me thru the PP process.

Couldnt you get banned from Ebay and Paypal for threats ? I would look into that, one less seller with a poor attitude wont hurt anyone.

Agreed... ;)

Yes.

Forward the email to Paypal and eBay if possible.

And congrats on getting your money back! (thumbs u