• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Book Marketplace

66 posts in this topic

I'm going to lose it out of embarrassment that its 1st generation. I'll see about changing the colors. I can't go too primary or it becomes an ebay copy. I wanted to add some color as the site is as skelton as I could make it which was purposefully done. But without offending Flee (who designed it - blame him) I'll send you the image and you can have a whack at it.

Ed

Actually, as far as the deep shadow effect behind the logo, blame your website designer. He put it on there, not me. Here is what I sent you.

proto2-1.png

As far as the colors, that was per your preference for "softer colors". :gossip: And no offense taken, everyone has their own tastes. (thumbs u I actually preferred this one. :whistle:

proto1-1.png

If anyone has a few minutes, I'd like to see what people think when listing an item or more than one item.

Same with sending an internal message and posting an "item comment". It should only take two or three minutes.

Ed

I tried for a half hour. I'm running Camino. Couldn't list an item.

I had the designers program it only for Firefox and Explorer. I'll ask them about putting in a notice if any other browser is being used, that's a good idea.

Ed

I'm going to lose it out of embarrassment that its 1st generation. I'll see about changing the colors. I can't go too primary or it becomes an ebay copy. I wanted to add some color as the site is as skelton as I could make it which was purposefully done. But without offending Flee (who designed it - blame him) I'll send you the image and you can have a whack at it.

Ed

Actually, as far as the deep shadow effect behind the logo, blame your website designer. He put it on there, not me. Here is what I sent you.

proto2-1.png

As far as the colors, that was per your preference for "softer colors". :gossip: And no offense taken, everyone has their own tastes. (thumbs u I actually preferred this one. :whistle:

proto1-1.png

I like the second one as well hm

I'm having a problem with getting the site to load.

On dsl, everyother site still at megaspeed.... meh

Only had a few seconds to take a quick peak at

work this early am, but now it's doa....

You working on it ?