• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March (May) Madness Grading Contest

251 posts in this topic

What can I say, he's a great guy. I explained it to Silvers and he was very understanding. (thumbs u

Sorry to bounce you out Silvers but that's the nature of this contest...appreciate your attitude as well... (thumbs u :sorry:

What can I say, he's a great guy. I explained it to Silvers and he was very understanding. (thumbs u

Sorry to bounce you out Silvers but that's the nature of this contest...appreciate your attitude as well... (thumbs u :sorry:

no problems!

As I said before, mistakes happen. And I know i've made a ton myself.

I think that one X-men pretty much stumped everyone (or was it me? :roflmao: ), 7.5? Damn dude, I gave that a 9.0 :insane:

no problems!

As I said before, mistakes happen. And I know i've made a ton myself.

I think that one X-men pretty much stumped everyone (or was it me? :roflmao: ), 7.5? Damn dude, I gave that a 9.0 :insane:

I tied for second and I gave it a 9.6 lol

Ok, below are the pairings. I have a new appreciation for the guys that put this together for reals. :insane:

My quick color commentating: The clear favorite is Oakman with a strong 13-3 record, all his grades where close and he hit 3 spot on- very solid.

The highest probability for a cinderella story, I would have to say is Marvelcollector. This tournament rewards the spot on grades and he was one of only 3 teams to hit four. Unfortunately, he has to play through a playin game in the Southeast because when he wasn't on, he was way off.

Other players to watch: skao and Comicdonna, who were 11-5 and the only ones to hit 5 spot on. Capfreek and Solitaireone at 12-5 and three spot on grades are also strong.

Who knows, maybe a few players out there were playing it safe and will come up big in the tourney. Good Luck to All. (thumbs u

SolitaireOne's reward for finishing #1 in the NW....

Pirate! :tonofbricks:

Wow - the NW and NE are LOADED with guys who finished in the top 30 in the big (145 boardees started) grading contest from earlier this year. SW and SE - not so much...... :devil:

All right, my bribe money didn't go to waste. I'm a big fish in the little SW pond! :headbang:

Now watch Canickus take me out in the first round! lol:roflmao:

How you feeling Warlord? :baiting:

Ok, below are the pairings. I have a new appreciation for the guys that put this together for reals. :insane:

My quick color commentating: The clear favorite is Oakman with a strong 13-3 record, all his grades where close and he hit 3 spot on- very solid.

The highest probability for a cinderella story, I would have to say is Marvelcollector. This tournament rewards the spot on grades and he was one of only 3 teams to hit four. Unfortunately, he has to play through a playin game in the Southeast because when he wasn't on, he was way off.

Other players to watch: skao and Comicdonna, who were 11-5 and the only ones to hit 5 spot on. Capfreek and Solitaireone at 12-5 and three spot on grades are also strong.

Who knows, maybe a few players out there were playing it safe and will come up big in the tourney. Good Luck to All. (thumbs u

Wow - the NW and NE are LOADED with guys who finished in the top 30 in the big (145 boardees started) grading contest from earlier this year. SW and SE - not so much...... :devil:

All right, my bribe money didn't go to waste. I'm a big fish in the little SW pond! :headbang:

Not so good :sick:

Didn't nail a single one... :tonofbricks: Of course, in my defense on one, that Wolvy with a FC tear getting a 9.4 is a total gift grade! :sumo:

Not so good :sick:

Didn't nail a single one... :tonofbricks: Of course, in my defense on one, that Wolvy with a FC tear getting a 9.4 is a total gift grade! :sumo:

The Warlord needs to stick to wreaking havoc! lol