• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

380 posts in this topic

MOON KNIGHT 23 NM- $1.00 SOLD! Stunning Sienkiewicz art with solid story telling, give Moon Knight a try, you'll be glad you did. Lovely copy

moonknight23.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA 145 VG/FN (sub crease) $2.00 Sharon Carter, Hydra and the Falcon all make great supporting appearances in this action packed issue.

capamer145.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD!

:applause: Yippee, another sale. Thank you! :applause:

TALES OF SUSPENSE 59 G/VG $25.00 Classic cover. 1st Silver age solo Cap story. Intro of Jarvis the butler.

tos59.jpg

start a pile

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you, Timmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :headbang:

IRON MAN and SUB-MARINER 1 VG $25.00 One-shot, pre-dates Iron Man 1.

imsm.jpg

SOLD!

^^ Thank you, nice grab btw. ^^

I had to act quickly; I saw Cal in my rearview mirror. Not really, though, I don't think he bothers with low to mid grade IMSMs.

Happy is Scott who scores his first IMSM #1. :smile:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 325 VF/NM $4.00 Spidey, Red Skull, Silver Sable, Captain America, Mary Jane and McFarlane, wow this one has it all. Just take 10-15 minutes to sit in your favorite chair and enjoy a fun mag.

capam325.jpg

MOON KNIGHT 23 NM- $1.00 Stunning Sienkiewicz art with solid story telling, give Moon Knight a try, you'll be glad you did. Lovely copy

moonknight23.jpg

:takeit: SHOTS!

SOLD!

:golfclap: All righhhhht!, thanks for joining in tonight! :golfclap:

DC SPECIAL 13 F+/VF $7.00 Strangest Sports Stories Ever Told! Reprints from Brave and the Bold #49, Strange Adventures #125, Strange Adventures #94, Mystery in Space #9, Mystery in Space #7 and Brave and the Bold #47.

dcspec13.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA 316 VF/NM $1.00 Hawkeye and Mockingbird are "Creatures of Love", or is it Bernadette Rosenthal and Steve Rogers? Thank Goodness the Armadillo shows up to bring some excitement to this ish and allows Cap to "throw his mighty shield"

capam316.jpg

SPIDER-MAN/KINGPIN To The Death NM- $4.00 Smilin' Stan and Jazzy John team up once again to present a classic in the square-bound format.

spideykinpi.jpg