• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Tales #40 on "LOST" tonight

50 posts in this topic

$2800 (or $2500 on their website) for a 6.0 is well within possibility given what some lower grade copies have sold for, but I don't see anyone paying anywhere near 4k for a 2.5.

Greatest show of all time. I've watched it 7 times through.

That show was great, but man was that bit where Claire was carrying on about that damn baby was so nerve racking - if I ever watch it again I'll FF through any of the parts of her or her drugged out man Charlie.

lol

Yeah. That whole baby thing ended up either never being solved, or it was all just a ploy for Claire to be on the island. It was pretty stressful.

<3 Kate in the black dress.

Greatest show of all time. I've watched it 7 times through.

That show was great, but man was that bit where Claire was carrying on about that damn baby was so nerve racking - if I ever watch it again I'll FF through any of the parts of her or her drugged out man Charlie.

Two important lines from the series... at least in my opinion...

"I did not ask for the life that I was given but it was given none the less, and with it I did my best. "

CCFUxWaXIAAx-o1.png

" It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress. "

JacobAndManInBlack.png