• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

zzz

Bedtime :)

:hi:

:applause:

:applause:

You at the salt mines slavin' away? I got out of work about an hour and a half ago.

Yeah still plugging away in the mines..for another 3 hours or so :makepoint:

Quiet tho...everybody is asleep now, so I am officially b o r e d!

I know how some of those slow shifts can go :P I'm sitting down watcing a little TV and working on a project. Outside that, nothing too exciting going on here. Though, my time as a night owl is slowing drawing closer to an end. Going to start working days soon...got too much going on to be working that shift, however the bills are the only thing keeping me from quitting. lol

What project you working on? Comic related?

Definitely comic related. I shifted gears from working on a book to something else.

:gossip: Don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

I was hoping to premiere my book at the Emerald City Con, but due to my job, family matters, and the fact that it would have been impossible for me to have completed the first part of the book in time, I decided to focus on another project. Hopefully if it all goes well, I'll announce here in the future. :wishluck:

How is this thread still alive?

I guess because people stay awake all the time (thumbs u