• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Sleep is for the weak.

What are you on a meth bender?

I've rarely been able to sleep through the night, even as a kid. The only way I can get a full nights sleep is if I physically exert myself during the day. Skip a workout and I'm up all night. :(

Dang, that's gotta suck. Reminds me of Christian Bale in The Machinist. His character hadn't slept for two years, or some such.

I choose to look at the positive; it gives me an incentive to bust my in the gym. (thumbs u

Sleep is for the weak.

I've rarely been able to sleep through the night, even as a kid. The only way I can get a full nights sleep is if I physically exert myself during the day. Skip a workout and I'm up all night. :(

Dang, that's gotta suck. Reminds me of Christian Bale in The Machinist. His character hadn't slept for two years, or some such.

I choose to look at the positive; it give me an incentive to bust my in the gym. (thumbs u

Mail my book yet, Virgo?

R.

Sleep is for the weak.

You're one to talk.

What are you talking about, I just woke up :makepoint:

You are crazy.

Sleep is for the weak.

I choose to look at the positive; it give me an incentive to bust my in the gym. (thumbs u

Mail my book yet, Virgo?

R.

It's boxed up and going out today. :foryou:

Sleep is for the weak.

You're one to talk.

You are crazy.

Weak post. Typical but weak.

:foryou:

Sleep is for the weak.

Mail my book yet, Virgo?

R.

Dude, take a week. S'all good.

:grin:

Sleep is for the weak.

You're one to talk.

You are crazy.

You're old. I'm taking it easy on you. :angel:

Sleep is for the weak.

Mail my book yet, Virgo?

R.

Let me know how it works out when you get it pressed. :whistle::grin:

Sleep is for the weak.

Mail my book yet, Virgo?

R.

OH SNAP! pwned.gif

Sleep is for the weak.

You're one to talk.

You are crazy.

You're old. I'm taking it easy on you. :angel:

lol

Thanks for thinking of my feelings.

Sleep is for the weak.

Mail my book yet, Virgo?

R.

OH SNAP! pwned.gif

Actually, after she presses it for me, I'll let you know what it's like.

(thumbs u

29.jpg

Sleep is for the weak.

Mail my book yet, Virgo?

R.

OH SNAP!

pwned.gif

(thumbs u

29.jpg

Wow....Susan Cicconi's lookin' good these days.

Sleep is for the weak.

Mail my book yet, Virgo?

R.

OH SNAP! pwned.gif

(thumbs u

29.jpg

Wow....Susan Cicconi's lookin' good these days.

Lookin' GOOOODDD!!!!

CAL drooling