• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC BOOK CLOCKS whoopee !!!! Check Em' OUT !!!!

267 posts in this topic

I've decided to start a new thread about these comic book cover clocks I make.

The old thread was full of dead links to many of the pictures, so I wanted to start fresh here.

Thanks to all the forum members who've ordered clocks in the past. Everyone seems to really like them, and I enjoy making them. Keeps me occupied and out of trouble.

To recap the deal on these... They are $20.00 each, plus $7.50 to ship.

You choose a favorite cover and I'll turn it into a living and breathing wall clock that you can look at everyday.

Here is a link to the OLD THREAD , if you desire to see some of the still working old picture links, and comments.

FEEL FREE to PM ME with a cover request , or just post it here.

NOW....who wants one ????

In the meantime...below are some examples of completed clocks. (clickable thumbnails)

th_MMnologo.jpgth_supes17.jpgth_mm58withlogo.jpgth_allselect1clockedb.jpgth_hulk181clocked.jpgth_action76clocked.jpgth_Untitled-21.jpgth_pressedclocked.jpgth_caponeclocked.jpgth_exciting32clocked.jpgth_Untitled-14.jpgth_Untitled-13.jpgth_Untitled-12.jpgth_Untitled-11.jpgth_Untitled-9.jpgth_Untitled-8.jpgth_Untitled-6.jpgth_Untitled-7.jpgth_Untitled-5-1.jpgth_Untitled-4.jpgth_Untitled-3.jpgth_Untitled-1.jpgth_weirdmysteriesclocked.jpgth_weirdmysteriesbclocked.jpgth_batman1clocked.jpgth_avengers1clocked.jpgth_phantomladyclocked.jpgth_Detective27clocked.jpgth_suspense3clocked.jpgth_PEP36.jpg

This is to announce the official SHOWING OFF of David's SWEET Wolverine #10 clock.

wolverine10clocked.jpg

Hi David,

you're clock is still ticking, eh ? It's been about a year , hasn't it ? Didn't I do another clock for you as well ?

Here is the cover to Wolverine #10, so you can see what changes I made to make it work on the clockface.

wolverine10.jpg

Yep, I still have it up in my office! I'm still waiting for my friend to get in touch with you about a Green Lantern clock. But he's a slacker.

Oh yeah, duh, you did 2 more for me. Well, for my two close friends. A modern Green Lantern with John Stewart and the Action Comics cover by Kerry Gammill. Those are two are hanging up in their houses as well....Kudos!

Here are some REAL LIFE shots of the Green Lantern 76 clock.

This clock was recently completed for a forum member.

If anyone wants me to make them a clock LET ME KNOW...$27.50 shipped, best deal in town....THANKS !!!!!

GL76real1.jpg

GL76real2.jpg

GL76real3.jpg