• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC BOOK CLOCKS whoopee !!!! Check Em' OUT !!!!

267 posts in this topic

Ahem....none other that THE DUDE....glad you liked your clock. It was fun putting that together.

Tell your friends and neighbors how cool it would be to own one.

I recently had a TMNT clock sent to a forum member who had Peter Laird draw the turtles on the face of the clock...pretty cool...

the clock Ajax made for me is really nice, he sent me first drafts of the clock face, and we both tweaked it numerous times until completing the final version, (I know I drove him crazy with revisions), one of my favorite features is the shadow effects on Supes inner leg, backside, and the ships in the water.

thanks again Ajax.

Alton

I recently had a TMNT clock sent to a forum member who had Peter Laird draw the turtles on the face of the clock...pretty cool...

Here is the picture of the pictures Laird drew on the face of the clock.

TurtleClock.jpg

right on! I got Peter to sign my TMNT #1 as well, but it was definitely more fun going back the 2nd day with this totally unique thing. I didn't ask him to do the turtles in the quadrants... totally Peter's idea, and I think it looks awesome. :)

Now if I can ever find Stan Sakai, I'll get the Yusagi one done too...

SOMEBODY BUY A FRIGGN' CLOCK ALREADY !!!!

ahem, I meant to say....More custom made comic book wall clocks are available. :grin:

You choose the cover and I put it into a clock. YOU'LL LOVE IT...seriously, you will really have a strong emotional attachment.....

PM me your desires or just reply back here.

I've sent out a number of NEW and EXCITING wall clocks to forum members.

EVERYBODY has been very pleased with their clocks....YOU WOULD BE TOO !!!!

$27.50 shipped !!! A great deal for sure, for a custom made wall clock !!!

Just let me know which favorite cover of yours you want to see on a clock and I'll work on it until it's JUST RIGHT !!!

PM me or simply reply back here.