• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC BOOK CLOCKS whoopee !!!! Check Em' OUT !!!!

267 posts in this topic

That's GREAT....keep me posted on what you have in mind.

The border on the AF15 clock...can be changed.

I've gone through MANY different revisions with buyers on the clocks.

The beauty of these clocks is that I work with you until we have it JUST RIGHT.

At $20.00 per clock, for a custom made clock that you have control over until it looks JUST RIGHT.....is a GREAT DEAL....

I just like making them and spreading the JOY.

I used to have this thread in COMICS GENERAL but that was the wrong category. Since it's been moved here , it seems to get buried.

I guess I'll just keep trying everyday to BUMP IT.

I've supplied NUMEROUS board members with custom made wall clocks.

If you're thinking about getting one, just let me know.

:sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo: :sumo:

Two more cool wall clocks on their way to forum members.

After they've been approved by their prospective buyers I'll post the finished clocks here.

X-men 59 and Tales to Astonish 93

Anybody else ? Just let me know.

The clocks are 27.50 with shipping and I'll work with you to make whichever cover you choose just right.