• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC BOOK CLOCKS whoopee !!!! Check Em' OUT !!!!

267 posts in this topic

Here is a Tales from the CRYPT 33 ... this image looks a little blurry but in reality it's crisp fresh and OH SO NICE....

This is a prime example of why I like making these clocks. Many of the covers I haven't really spent too much time with. I had never really noticed how AWESOME this cover is.

If anyone wants to see a cover on a clock just PM me or REPLY BACK HERE.....

crypt33.jpg

Hey GUYS !!!

I've got some free time so if you've been thinking about a comic-cover related wall clock now would be a good time to get ahold of me.

You can have it on your wall sometime next week.

JUST PM ME or reply back here and I'll put something together for you.

CLOCKS are $27.50 , shipping included.

Any cover you want I can put on the face, and I'll work with you until you approve the final design.

These are GLASS FACED and almost 10 inches around.

LET ME KNOW :hi:

Hey GUYS !!!

I've got some free time so if you've been thinking about a comic-cover related wall clock now would be a good time to get ahold of me.

You can have it on your wall sometime next week.

JUST PM ME or reply back here and I'll put something together for you.

CLOCKS are $27.50 , shipping included.

Any cover you want I can put on the face, and I'll work with you until you approve the final design.

These are GLASS FACED and almost 10 inches around.

LET ME KNOW :hi:

How about a Predator # 1 clock?

Working on the Brave and the Bold 28 clock right now.

Which Predator # 1 cover ? There seems to be a few different series and I'm not too familiar with them.

I posted a pic in our PM .

here's a scan..

p1.jpg