• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC BOOK CLOCKS whoopee !!!! Check Em' OUT !!!!

267 posts in this topic

No problem at all. I sent a reply this morning via my regular email.

OK...is anyone reading this and thinking about getting a CLOCK for their COMIC BOOK ROOM maybe ?

REPLY BACK HERE or just shoot me a PM and we'll get together on something for you... (thumbs u

If anyone wants a clock just let me know.

Virtually ANY cover I can manipulate and design into the face of a nice 10 inch glass faced wall clock.

Just reply back here or PM me.

THE TOTAL price is 27.50 which includes USPS PRIORITY shipping and tracking......

IF you've been thinking about a clock NOW IS A GOOD TIME to get ahold of me...

thanks,

Jim. (thumbs u

THANK YOU... you got a Miracle Man clock...cool (thumbs u

Here is a Spider-Man 100 clock I've done lately....

Anybody want to give it a whirl just let me know....I work with you through numerous revisions, if need be, to get it just right.

spm100_lowrez_dots.jpg

spm100_clocked.jpg

Jim did the Spidey 100 clock as well as a Locke & Key clock for me. I've asked him to post both as I don't yet have the hang of posting pics to the boards.

He's great on communicating on email and sent me different versions to consider. We got the L&K one down fairly quickly but the Spidey 100 was harder due to color scheme, whether to include little Spidey logo or not, price box or not, etc.

After numerous emails, we got it just where I wanted it (which was wrong: MCG logo goes on bottom not top of little Spidey). Jim caught error at last minute, fixed and you should see the "non-variant" ASM 100 clock plus L&K that I got soon.

Highly recommended and I plan on calling on him in the future with, hopefully, easier covers for gifts.

Thanks again Jim.

Bruce

:whee:

Hi Bruce,

thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you liked your clock.

If you factor in my time to design these clocks I really make almost no money on them.

I'm not doing these clocks for the money, I just love working with these classic covers and LOVE getting something COOL over to fellow collectors.

Here is an almost complete BATMAN 251...I've just got to figure out where to put the price box...

bman251.jpg

PM me or REPLY BACK HERE if you are interested in a clock.

20.00 + 7.50 to ship,

Jim. (thumbs u

I got a clock for myself (ASM 300 of course!) and one for a friend (Hulk 181 baby!) for his b-day.

They are excellent additions to any man-cave. I know Jim must not make much (if anything) and that's a rarity these days.

Pick your favorite cover(s) and PM this man immediately!

Jerome

Thanks guys ... ( I really like the thumbs up (thumbs u

GOING to start a new clock thread soon...this one is a little bit outdated.....

I've probably sold 100+ clocks to you forum guys over the last 5+ years (like almost EIGHT YEARS...wow)

30K views, not too bad.....

Jim.