• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, bigclutch said:

It was a good thing for me. ;)

Though I feel there was definitely someone else from the boards bidding on the same items.

-shawn

Wasn't me!!!! It felt weird being on the other end of  an auction.

I was bidding like crazy, but came up short on like 30-40 books. Someone paid some good money for the Hero 100 copies, much higher then their original sales. Glad I was able to snag some of the OA pages from 108 since those were all gobbled up before;) IMO those were very reasonable compared to everything else selling.

The 9.9 and 10's that were available went for some good prices! Could have gone broke if I actually won all the stuff I was bidding on lol

Edited by 1p36DSA

Yeah the weeklies and a lot of the 9/8 that were Signature Series went for very fair prices I thought. I think there was some good deals for people. Also some of the larger Adlard pages from earlier in the issue went for very good prices for the buyers. But that's just an opinion.

40 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

I was bidding like crazy, but came up short on like 30-40 books. Someone paid some good money for the Hero 100 copies, much higher then their original sales. Glad I was able to snag some of the OA pages from 108 since those were all gobbled up before;) IMO those were very reasonable compared to everything else selling.

The 9.9 and 10's that were available went for some good prices! Could have gone broke if I actually won all the stuff I was bidding on lol

Hmmm... was that you i was bidding against for a page from #108? :taptaptap: 

3 hours ago, James J said:

No worries...there is another one coming up in about 2 months it's going to have more art  and comics.....Plus I think we're going to have some regular monthly auction just for a bunch of foreign WD comics...

Sounds good. Do you have a link or page to look at?

22 hours ago, 1p36DSA said:

could have been, sorry...only ended up with 3 of them, but they were my favs! Big Shiva & Ezekiel fan;)

You end up with any? I couldn't pony up for the cover or main splash

I'm not an OA collector, but I've been wanting a TWD page; definitely something with Negan in it. I was happy I won this one:

Image result for walking dead 108

ok so I have a question about # 64  on the cover it says flip over to read VIKING # 1.

Well when you do if you look at the bottom left it says flip over to read WALKING DEAD # 63.

Why then is this not an error that CGC would not put on the label?

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, topcat54 said:

ok so I have a question about # 64  on the cover it says flip over to read VIKING # 1.

Well when you do if you look at the bottom left it says flip over to read WALKING DEAD # 63.

Why then is this not an error that CGC would not put on the label?

Thanks in advance

I'm not certain but I think this was an error on all copies (but I could be wrong) - if so, and while it could be mentioned, I don't think it would matter in this case.

2 hours ago, topcat54 said:

Also could someone tell how many graded copies there are of TWD SHIVA Project ?

Looked in census but didn't find it listed. Maybe didn't search the right words.

Thanks

Did you mean to ask about All Out War reprints?  If so, search for that (they have the SHIVA force covers that I think you're referring to).

1 hour ago, rogue14 said:

I've never heard of it but if it's a fake it looks good and brought in a good hunk of change if so.  TBH, I have no idea if it's legit or not but it doesn't look like it would be hard to create a book like this for what it's worth, either.  

On 12/11/2017 at 6:37 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

I've never heard of it but if it's a fake it looks good and brought in a good hunk of change if so.  TBH, I have no idea if it's legit or not but it doesn't look like it would be hard to create a book like this for what it's worth, either.  

That book is FAKE.