• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Just now, Real Elijah Snow said:

Just got a notice from DCBS that my #138's had been cancelled by the publisher. According to the list above it was supposed to be #132...Hopefully DCBS can get the #132's instead. Anyone else see this? 

There was an error and 138 was listed, when it was supposed to be 132. We had to cancel the code and reissue. Did DCBS have 132 listed on their site?

2 minutes ago, bigclutch said:

There was an error and 138 was listed, when it was supposed to be 132. We had to cancel the code and reissue. Did DCBS have 132 listed on their site?

Not when I made the order. I made sure to get 15 of each, so I could open some and still have some for show boxes. Just got the notice today, and I never went back to the site after making that order so I'm honestly not sure if it was corrected or not. 

2 minutes ago, Real Elijah Snow said:

Not when I made the order. I made sure to get 15 of each, so I could open some and still have some for show boxes. Just got the notice today, and I never went back to the site after making that order so I'm honestly not sure if it was corrected or not. 

Maybe reach out to their customer service and see if it's still available. If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

1 hour ago, bigclutch said:

Maybe reach out to their customer service and see if it's still available. If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I checked my ordered and the 138 was cancelled but the 132 doesnt seem to be added/or available on their site to order.   When you guys cancelled the code and then reissued did the diamond code change?  

I fine its always easier to get somewhere with DCBS when I have the correct diamond order code.  

Edited by cbalroman

11 minutes ago, cbalroman said:

I checked my ordered and the 138 was cancelled but the 132 doesnt seem to be added/or available on their site to order.   When you guys cancelled the code and then reissued did the diamond code change?  

I fine its always easier to get somewhere with DCBS when I have the correct diamond order code.  

The code did change. 

132 - MAY189518

138 - MAY188686

On 6/29/2018 at 4:14 PM, brendanb438 said:

Shawn are you able to give any more details about how the covers are gonna fall in the blind bags?  Like 1 in 5 is a variant, 1 in 20 is a virgin cover etc.??

On 6/29/2018 at 9:43 PM, bigclutch said:

1:10000000000 ;)

-shawn

Saw these on another board. Are they not correct?
Color: 50% chance
Color Virgin: 25% chance
Black & White: 15% chance
Black & White Virgin: 10% chance

Just received an email back from DCBS on trying to get the WD #132 blind bag added to my order since the cancellation of #138.  No go on that, just said it was no longer available.  Guess I will search elsewhere. 

On 7/12/2018 at 5:35 PM, Real Elijah Snow said:

Just got a notice from DCBS that my #138's had been cancelled by the publisher. According to the list above it was supposed to be #132...Hopefully DCBS can get the #132's instead. Anyone else see this? 

Yes. I think we all did. I have simply re-ordered x3 132s from my mail order comic shop.

3 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

See above, it was not an error at DCBS.

I'm not saying they are responsible for the original error. If they had an error from Diamond/skybound whomever  they should have sent me a message BEFORE they couldn't do anything about it. I wasn't implying who was responsible for the error, but that they had one. I responded to the cancellation message right away, and just now got a message saying they couldn't order the book that had an error. There's way too many days between them realizing that there was an error and when they decided to make it known, and way too long to respond to my last message too. DCBS may not have been responsible for the error, but they definitely didn't do anything to help the situation. 

AMC’s mini series The Walking Dead: Red Machete has received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Short Form Comedy or Drama Series.

The digital series follows the path of a red-handled machete from its innocent beginnings on a hardware store shelf at the start of the apocalypse, as it lands in the hands of survivors good and evil, familiar and new. There are six (short) episodes, and you'll find them all on YouTube - worth a watch.

The Primetime Emmys will be awarded Monday, 17 September 2018.

Edited by StephenWA
Addition

1 hour ago, Real Elijah Snow said:

I'm not saying they are responsible for the original error. If they had an error from Diamond/skybound whomever  they should have sent me a message BEFORE they couldn't do anything about it. I wasn't implying who was responsible for the error, but that they had one. I responded to the cancellation message right away, and just now got a message saying they couldn't order the book that had an error. There's way too many days between them realizing that there was an error and when they decided to make it known, and way too long to respond to my last message too. DCBS may not have been responsible for the error, but they definitely didn't do anything to help the situation. 

I'm not surprised. They are using a machine to bundle orders now.

On 7/16/2018 at 3:32 PM, Real Elijah Snow said:

I got an email this morning from DCBS letting me know that the #132 Blind Bag came up for order again and they went ahead and added to my standing order to replace the #138 that was cancelled.  Happy to see them follow up like this.

You might want to check in with them if you didnt receive the same email.  

Edited by cbalroman