• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Reading the last issue of Walking Dead, i noticed that Rick's hook hand moved from his right to his left within a few pages of the issue.  I wonder if this has happened before and i missed it, or if they are just getting that lazy with the book now...

2014549104_WD2.jpg.884a975238336fe7088993a5467630c2.jpg

36840251_10209944432722152_2129915127225384960_n.jpg.a6865685f351c8995dba6e8ddfe0ea0f.jpg

Read the new issue - here are my thoughts! 

Spoiler

More story movement with some in-depth character development...not much on the walker, front, though.  I'm looking forward to the next big conflict - whether it's with the Commonwealth or some other group!

One more issue closer to #200!

After yawning all the way through WD #182, really just buying it out of habit after Negan went off into the wilderness, I'm one or two issues away from dropping this garbage title completely. I don't know any other way to say it besides "IT SUCKS!"

No way am I alone in this judging from how small the pile of each new issue is when the LCS opens on the 1st Wed of each month. Nobody is buying multiples as a spec anymore and half of the readers who grabbed 1 copy without fail have dumped it.

Kirkman better get with it because it's harder and harder to say which is worse, the comic or the tv show.

Ok, they suck equally

54 minutes ago, Lonzilla said:

After yawning all the way through WD #182, really just buying it out of habit after Negan went off into the wilderness, I'm one or two issues away from dropping this garbage title completely. I don't know any other way to say it besides "IT SUCKS!"

No way am I alone in this judging from how small the pile of each new issue is when the LCS opens on the 1st Wed of each month. Nobody is buying multiples as a spec anymore and half of the readers who grabbed 1 copy without fail have dumped it.

Kirkman better get with it because it's harder and harder to say which is worse, the comic or the tv show.

Ok, they suck equally

I noticed awhile back that my shop no longer ordered any extras. They go directly into the pull lists now and nothing left after that. 

1 hour ago, rein2222 said:

Does anyone have info on walking dead #100 red foil blank variant? im getting conflicting info. supposedly 100 printed

O5XRc.jpg

This looks eerily similar to the counterfeits that were made a while back that would pop up from time to time so while I don't think it's legit hopefully we can find more info out about it.  My vote is it's fake, though. (thumbsu

16 minutes ago, Sensei Ryan said:

This looks eerily similar to the counterfeits that were made a while back that would pop up from time to time so while I don't think it's legit hopefully we can find more info out about it.  My vote is it's fake, though. (thumbsu

I have also heard the blanks are fakes but i was able to find this, not sure how credible.

https://www.comics.org/issue/1170849/