• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, bigclutch said:

Yeah, the normally chill folks at SDCC told me it was your fault too. Thanks!

Hey now, Tom was the ringmaster!  I was but the pawn in his grand scheme of cancelling all fun in the WD universe.

#blametom (pending copyright so don't abuse my hashtag, please and thank you!) :acclaim:

43 minutes ago, Sensei Ryan said:

Hey now, Tom was the ringmaster!  I was but the pawn in his grand scheme of cancelling all fun in the WD universe.

#blametom (pending copyright so don't abuse my hashtag, please and thank you!) :acclaim:

Hey there is plenty of WD fun left to come!! Eh the virtual SDCC saved me a plane ticket and hotel money so... more money for comics!!! :banana:

1 hour ago, bigclutch said:
14 hours ago, BladeTX said:

Hey there is plenty of WD fun left to come!! Eh the virtual SDCC saved me a plane ticket and hotel money so... more money for comics!!! :banana:

Speaking of...be sure to tune into my Comics Vault Live stream! 

Your vault live stream netted me a #foilfever, so I am a believer.  Granted that was from Skybound Xpo not SDCC.  I am surprised #blametom didn't cancelled the Xpo!

On 9/18/2020 at 6:53 PM, Crops068 said:

Your vault live stream netted me a #foilfever, so I am a believer.  Granted that was from Skybound Xpo not SDCC.  I am surprised #blametom didn't cancelled the Xpo!

Does anyone know why the Boeing 737 MAX doesn't fly properly? #blametom

Edited by StephenWA
typo

I take pride in the fact that my #blametom initiative has finally reached overseas (thanks to @StephenWA).  I never believed that one day I would reach such a pinnacle of achievement in my time here on the boards.  I'd like to thank all the people along the way who've helped me get here....unfortunately the list is too long to name individually, but you all know who you are. :banana:

It's days like this that make me proud to be a member of these boards...:acclaim:

viva la #blametom!!!

On 9/24/2020 at 9:09 AM, Sensei Ryan said:

I take pride in the fact that my #blametom initiative has finally reached overseas (thanks to @StephenWA).  I never believed that one day I would reach such a pinnacle of achievement in my time here on the boards.  I'd like to thank all the people along the way who've helped me get here....unfortunately the list is too long to name individually, but you all know who you are. :banana:

It's days like this that make me proud to be a member of these boards...:acclaim:

viva la #blametom!!!

OK, OK, I did it!! I take full and total responsibility for the recent hurricanes, forest fires, Justin Bieber's haircut and especially... anything said by the current US President.  How's that for stepping up!!!   I'm partnering with Todd McFarlane on my line of merch right now B| #GoBlameTom

1 hour ago, BladeTX said:

OK, OK, I did it!! I take full and total responsibility for the recent hurricanes, forest fires, Justin Bieber's haircut and especially...How's that for stepping up!!!   I'm partnering with Todd McFarlane on my line of merch right now B| #GoBlameTom

Apology Tour!!!

On 9/25/2020 at 3:00 PM, BladeTX said:

OK, OK, I did it!! I take full and total responsibility for the recent hurricanes, forest fires, Justin Bieber's haircut and especially... anything said by the current US President.  How's that for stepping up!!!   I'm partnering with Todd McFarlane on my line of merch right now B| #GoBlameTom

I'm afraid that since the phrase #blametom is under strict copyright, I'll have to put a hold on that merch line (until proper royalty & legal fees are paid in full).  I'm always willing to negotiate, however! (thumbsu :ph34r:

On 9/26/2020 at 2:18 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

I'm afraid that since the phrase #blametom is under strict copyright, I'll have to put a hold on that merch line (until proper royalty & legal fees are paid in full).  I'm always willing to negotiate, however! (thumbsu :ph34r:

I have been blaming tom for awhile for all sorts of things. You merely adopted the #, I was born in it, formed by it.....