• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, bigclutch said:

Yes, the red foils were put into mystery boxes just like with the Negan Lives. Actually there's a chance that either of those foils could be in the boxes as we had some Red Foil Negans left over.

Mystery Boxes and Sketch covers sold out too.  Both pretty much either right before or right after the Vault show ended.  See what kinda pull you have? :)

1 hour ago, bigclutch said:

Thanks for joining! These TWDDLX books printed so nicely that we have a lot of 9.9s. So Robert suggested finding a way to treat our fans, so we're going to swap out a few of the 9.8s for 9.9s. I hope people don't get upset.

Oh man... not going to get upset about the chance for a sweet upgrade to 9.9!  Hope I get lucky 😊

2 hours ago, bigclutch said:

Thanks for joining! These TWDDLX books printed so nicely that we have a lot of 9.9s. So Robert suggested finding a way to treat our fans, so we're going to swap out a few of the 9.8s for 9.9s. I hope people don't get upset.

Well if anyone gets upset, I will gladly trade them my 9.8 for their 9.9, one for one. :banana:

1 minute ago, BladeTX said:

You are a walking advertisement for the Skybound Mystery Boxes!!! Congrats buddy.  Very happy for you!  :-)

I don't mind, everything needs a pretty face why not mine! Oh that would be an idea, Skybound Mystery Box advertisement shirts with my mug on em...

Where do I sign? (hint hint @bigclutch)

20 hours ago, Crops068 said:

I don't mind, everything needs a pretty face why not mine! Oh that would be an idea, Skybound Mystery Box advertisement shirts with my mug on em...

Where do I sign? (hint hint @bigclutch)

You can sign checks to me directly.

Edited by bigclutch

Hi everyone!

I am a huge TWD fan from up north in Canada, eh!  Just joined the forums today, found this thread and thought I would say hi!  Started collecting the new Walking Dead Deluxe comics when they came out in October :)

Profile pic is from the 100th episode premiere in LA in 2017 - We won tickets and flew in from Canada for the weekend to be in the Talking Dead audience - It was AWESOME!!!  LOL PVR'd the episode and was even able see us briefly (and blurrily, if that's a word) in the audience :banana:

Have a great night and stay safe everyone!

Oliver

13 hours ago, pyrotechnix said:

Hi everyone!

I am a huge TWD fan from up north in Canada, eh!  Just joined the forums today, found this thread and thought I would say hi!  Started collecting the new Walking Dead Deluxe comics when they came out in October :)

Profile pic is from the 100th episode premiere in LA in 2017 - We won tickets and flew in from Canada for the weekend to be in the Talking Dead audience - It was AWESOME!!!  LOL PVR'd the episode and was even able see us briefly (and blurrily, if that's a word) in the audience :banana:

Have a great night and stay safe everyone!

Oliver

Hi Oliver. Welcome to the group. Like you, I am a non-US member. I live in the UK. That means - amongst other things - that we get the TV shows on Monday nights instead of Sundays. Being in the TD audience would be great, and I'd love to do it one day. A great memory, I'm sure. Best wishes, Stephen