• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, pyrotechnix said:

Hi everyone!

I am a huge TWD fan from up north in Canada, eh!  Just joined the forums today, found this thread and thought I would say hi!  Started collecting the new Walking Dead Deluxe comics when they came out in October :)

Profile pic is from the 100th episode premiere in LA in 2017 - We won tickets and flew in from Canada for the weekend to be in the Talking Dead audience - It was AWESOME!!!  LOL PVR'd the episode and was even able see us briefly (and blurrily, if that's a word) in the audience :banana:

Have a great night and stay safe everyone!

Oliver

Welcome Welcome!

Half your shiz is mine..... lol

Awesome that you won tickets, get to meet any of the cast?  Would have been cool to have been one to ask a question on the TD episode, but being there you were already on cloud 9 I am sure.

Glad to have ya here and be sure to check back as we tend to post when stuff is coming up, like the Skybound Xpos.  They are a great source of WD swag, the next one will have the Mystery Box, which has a chance at the red foil Walking Dead Deluxe, among other awesome trinkets.

If you have any questions, shoot em our way, we might not be able to answer everything, but I will certainly have a sarcastic response for it. :headbang:

55 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Welcome Welcome!

Half your shiz is mine..... lol

Awesome that you won tickets, get to meet any of the cast?  Would have been cool to have been one to ask a question on the TD episode, but being there you were already on cloud 9 I am sure.

Glad to have ya here and be sure to check back as we tend to post when stuff is coming up, like the Skybound Xpos.  They are a great source of WD swag, the next one will have the Mystery Box, which has a chance at the red foil Walking Dead Deluxe, among other awesome trinkets.

If you have any questions, shoot em our way, we might not be able to answer everything, but I will certainly have a sarcastic response for it. :headbang:

LOL I wish! There were so many people around them it was tough to get close... I did get about 10 feet away from Chris Hardwick though!  Met some AWESOME people standing in line for 8 hours when we were waiting to get in - Got to chat with some of the cosplayers too...  Funny enough the screen shot I was able to grab from Talking Dead was when the audience member was up with IronE Singleton asking the question - Can just make us out in the background.  Was just an amazing day!

A couple of pics for y'all...

Have a great Friday!

TWD 100 Premiere Oct 22 2017 The Greek Theater LA (155).JPG

TWD 100 Premiere Oct 22 2017 (85).JPG

O n D in the audience.jpg

TWD 100 Premiere Oct 22 2017 The Greek Theater LA (120).JPG

7 hours ago, StephenWA said:

Hi Oliver. Welcome to the group. Like you, I am a non-US member. I live in the UK. That means - amongst other things - that we get the TV shows on Monday nights instead of Sundays. Being in the TD audience would be great, and I'd love to do it one day. A great memory, I'm sure. Best wishes, Stephen

Thanks Stephen!  I find the downfall for us being outside of the US is trying to watch the videos on AMC.com and all the emails from them - I keep getting the "Sorry this video is not available in your area" message LOL  And AMC+ is not available for me either...  I guess I could I could cheat and run a VPN and try to get it that way...  I would probably pay for AMC+ if I could get it legally to watch the shows early but it's just not available right now outside the US...

Cheers!

Edited by pyrotechnix

23 hours ago, pyrotechnix said:

Hi everyone!

I am a huge TWD fan from up north in Canada, eh!  Just joined the forums today, found this thread and thought I would say hi!  Started collecting the new Walking Dead Deluxe comics when they came out in October :)

Profile pic is from the 100th episode premiere in LA in 2017 - We won tickets and flew in from Canada for the weekend to be in the Talking Dead audience - It was AWESOME!!!  LOL PVR'd the episode and was even able see us briefly (and blurrily, if that's a word) in the audience :banana:

Oliver

Welcome!!

On 11/5/2020 at 8:48 PM, pyrotechnix said:

Hi everyone!

Oliver

Welcome Oliver!  Awesome TWD experiences!! I was a late collector but really enjoyed it once I got started.  Glad to help with any collecting questions!  And TWD Deluxe is a great way to get started.  I'm really liking the color and the extras each issue.

1 hour ago, bigclutch said:

This is some BS! I'm going to have to yell at Customer Service about this.

Congrats tho.

I know what was I thinking wearing a Terminus shirt when that is the TV show only.  But alas it is the only WD T-Shirt I have.

But it does show that in the event of a real Walker Apoc, I would eat people..... (sorry, not sorry!) lol

Holiday Xpo was announced, chance at WDD and (possibly?) Negan red foils in the Mystery Boxes during again.  Last time they sold out during Comic Vault Live once it was revealed to have those possible inclusions.

Holiday Xpo - Tuesday, Dec 6th starting at 1pm (central).

Cyber Monday Comic Vault Live (CGC 9.8 WDD Black Foil) - Monday, November 30th starting at 6pm (central).

14 hours ago, Crops068 said:

Holiday Xpo was announced, chance at WDD and (possibly?) Negan red foils in the Mystery Boxes during again.  Last time they sold out during Comic Vault Live once it was revealed to have those possible inclusions.

Holiday Xpo - Tuesday, Dec 6th starting at 1pm (central).

Cyber Monday Comic Vault Live (CGC 9.8 WDD Black Foil) - Monday, November 30th starting at 6pm (central).

We'll for sure have more mystery boxes available. Before we shut down the LA warehouse we made about 2000 more boxes. These will be sold in batches during Xpos.

I'll for sure have the Black Foils available during the Cyber Monday CVL.

On 11/5/2020 at 5:48 AM, Crops068 said:

Score from the Skybound Mystery boxes!

597649883_WalkingDeadDeluxe-RedFoil.thumb.jpg.d012bdbac4c4654af186700a41406334.jpg

Ron Hogan

Is this You?

Edited by Beige

4 hours ago, Crops068 said:

Nope, should I know him?

He's a chap that does online reviews for all things Walking Dead.

Saw the beard - wondered if it was you - without glasses!

You do look quite similar in some respects. :foryou: