• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2020 at 9:36 AM, BladeTX said:

Well I didn’t get lucky this time with a 9.9 but still super stoked to get this rare TWD Deluxe variant!!! TWD display books in the background.

CADB2D6F-59DC-4759-B20D-43BAA3D57209.jpeg

Looks like you need a nap!  Also look at you trying to grow out the facial hair like a big boy!

Was still holding out hope you would get a 9.9 but it is still a great book to have in 9.8 :)

You put on your calendar for the event on the 30th, right?  Or do I need to call and remind you? lol

12 hours ago, fatlab123 said:

Might be my only chance to get a black foil

Well he didn't get the followers added he wanted for a 2nd giveaway.  So only 1 happened.  Which is still pretty awesome to be honest.

You still have a chance to purchase a CGC 9.8 Black Foil today on Comic Vault Live #10, it starts at 4pm (pacific) and you can RSVP on Facebook.  If you need a link, let me know.

2 hours ago, Crops068 said:

Well he didn't get the followers added he wanted for a 2nd giveaway.  So only 1 happened.  Which is still pretty awesome to be honest.

You still have a chance to purchase a CGC 9.8 Black Foil today on Comic Vault Live #10, it starts at 4pm (pacific) and you can RSVP on Facebook.  If you need a link, let me know.

Thanks for the head up👍 Going do that now 

Congrats @BladeTX on getting a 9.8 Black Foil from the Twitter giveaway!  Well deserved. :)

The Comic Vault Live sale sold through them in less than 4 minutes and once again @bigclutch, Kirkman and Skybound are doing the 9.9 Upgrade "program".  So any fellow boardie that ordered, good luck and I wish you the best in a possible upgrade!