• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Tomorrow is Skybound's Holiday XPO.  Mystery Boxes will be back and with it will be chances for Negan Lives Red Foil and Walking Dead Deluxe Red Foil.

They sold out during Comics Vault Live 9 when @bigclutch announced they had the possibility of foilfever.  So don't expect them to last long this time either.

There will also be another Comics Vault Live!

OK this is pretty cool.  I did not get a red foil in my 2 mystery boxes.  But I did get one 15th Anniversary blind bag in each. The first was a 92 First Jesus BW Virgin cover 92D.  The second was this!!!!! It’s low NM due to a big dent and some color breaks in the spine but still Uber Cool.  Thanks @bigclutch and the peeps at Skybound!! Totally random (who could know what is in those bags) but just shows these Mystery Boxes are a lot of fun!  And the assortment of stuff inside is just awesome!

818E88EA-5541-41EC-B643-E59BD0A18A43.jpeg

On 12/12/2020 at 11:04 AM, BladeTX said:

OK this is pretty cool.  I did not get a red foil in my 2 mystery boxes.  But I did get one 15th Anniversary blind bag in each. The first was a 92 First Jesus BW Virgin cover 92D.  The second was this!!!!! It’s low NM due to a big dent and some color breaks in the spine but still Uber Cool.  Thanks @bigclutch and the peeps at Skybound!! Totally random (who could know what is in those bags) but just shows these Mystery Boxes are a lot of fun!  And the assortment of stuff inside is just awesome!

818E88EA-5541-41EC-B643-E59BD0A18A43.jpeg

And thanks @StephenWA for your TWD rarities post because I knew this 1:100 was one of the lower ones but very pleased to find out it is likely the 6th rarest production TWD book!  That thread is a great resource!!

4 hours ago, BladeTX said:

And thanks @StephenWA for your TWD rarities post because I knew this 1:100 was one of the lower ones but very pleased to find out it is likely the 6th rarest production TWD book!  That thread is a great resource!!

Happy to have been of assistance, @BladeTX :-)

USPS finally decided to come through with dropping stuff off today.

Unfortunately, no upgrades this time.

image.thumb.png.7298c3ad01c0ca3a2948735702d43757.png

Now to just send in the Red and get the Gold I ordered.  And I will have all the Negan Lives and WDD foils that are available (to my knowledge). I believe the only other Walking Dead related foil is the 100 Lucille, which yeah, that is a pipe dream at this point.

3 hours ago, Crops068 said:

USPS finally decided to come through with dropping stuff off today.

Unfortunately, no upgrades this time.

image.thumb.png.7298c3ad01c0ca3a2948735702d43757.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=c846ed7a40be7761

Now to just send in the Red and get the Gold I ordered.  And I will have all the Negan Lives and WDD foils that are available (to my knowledge). I believe the only other Walking Dead related foil is the 100 Lucille, which yeah, that is a pipe dream at this point.

That will be a nice set ..hoping for a red foil in the mystery boxes to join you ..I have the non 100 foil ..I agree it’s a pipe dream for the other one

7 minutes ago, fatlab123 said:

Well the wife was going to kill me asking me what I ordered ...I told her I didn’t order anything this week😀..I didn’t ..but @bigclutchdecided to send me something ..Thank you very much !!!

2AFDA2C4-8891-4887-8842-39011C221F24.jpeg

Dude! Congrats!! I knew some folks would be wondering what the random package was.