• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I was just watching family feud, and the question was, "what would a cannibal remove from a tourist before they cooked the tourist?"

For some odd reason I had never thought that cannibals cooked their food. :insane:

So that led me down the zombie rabbit hole :roflmao:

@BladeTX but no I dont drink lol are zombie rabbits possible?  Enter Monty python. :sumo:

:martini:

This one is 😂😂😂

http://gph.is/1UtDTPc

27 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

A quote from Dr. Millard Rausch from the 1978 movie "Dawn of the Dead"
"The normal question, the first question is always, "Are these cannibals?" No, they are not cannibals. Cannibalism in the true sense of the word implies an intraspecies activity. These creatures cannot be considered human. They prey on humans. They do not prey on each other; that's the difference. They attack and they feed only on warm human flesh."

Now that explains why zombies are not cannibals, but not the statement of, Cannibals are zombies, so my answer to that would be... no. (:

Hey there and welcome to the TWD chat.  Just curious on your handle there... you been collecting TWD since 2009?  If so I'm beyond jealous.

12 hours ago, BladeTX said:

Hey there and welcome to the TWD chat.  Just curious on your handle there... you been collecting TWD since 2009?  If so I'm beyond jealous.

Thanks. I'm sure a thousand pages or so ago, I've dropped a comment or two in here... it's been a while though. 
The DeadOne handle is just a name, though I am a lifelong lover of zombie genre. I personally prefer the Romero and Max Brooks take on zombies and TWD falls mostly in line with those two.
I collected TWD when it first came out, but unfortunately for me, I also sold early on as well. :cry:

- Cheers

26 minutes ago, StephenWA said:

Can/t wait for 8/22 (8/23 in UK) - TWD s11, e01...

Fear so far has been great this season.  And if you haven't watched this weekend's episode yet...... Yeah....... About that.

Spoiler

They could out swinging!

2 hours ago, StephenWA said:

Can/t wait for 8/22 (8/23 in UK) - TWD s11, e01...

I'm equally, perhaps more, excited for Fear to start the second half of the Season.  The first half - based on feedback among my TWD Group - was the best 1/2 of any TWD franchise since maybe TWD Season 4.  I don't think I've ever seen a TV show turn around as much as Fear did Season 5 to 6.   Sure it will be good to see The Commonwealth storyline develop but we need more episodes like Here's Negan and not Diverged (ugh)

6 minutes ago, BladeTX said:

I'm equally, perhaps more, excited for Fear to start the second half of the Season.  The first half - based on feedback among my TWD Group - was the best 1/2 of any TWD franchise since maybe TWD Season 4.  I don't think I've ever seen a TV show turn around as much as Fear did Season 5 to 6.   Sure it will be good to see The Commonwealth storyline develop but we need more episodes like Here's Negan and not Diverged (ugh)

Screenshot_20210407-171120_Samsung Internet.jpg

200-2.gif

L0l5o1.gif

4 hours ago, BladeTX said:

Thanks for the kudos!!! I've been here for 3 years, so maybe by 2024 I'll hit 1,000!!!! 😂🤣

Man a year difference and I am nearly 4 times your post count......

8 hours ago, Crops068 said:

Man a year difference and I am nearly 4 times your post count......

Well if more people talked about TWD my count would go way up.  I'm not a superhero guy.  If I collected any old chit it would be Horror and War stuff.

Edit to add: Though I do like the posts that rail on people and also looking at other collector's eye candy and passion.

Edited by BladeTX

3 hours ago, BladeTX said:

Well if more people talked about TWD my count would go way up.  I'm not a superhero guy.  If I collected any old chit it would be Horror and War stuff.

Edit to add: Though I do like the posts that rail on people and also looking at other collector's eye candy and passion.

Says the guy that just bought BZRKR #1 2nd print without any recommendations from anyone. lol

1 hour ago, Crops068 said:

Says the guy that just bought BZRKR #1 2nd print without any recommendations from anyone. lol

Unless I'm wrong this looks more like a John Wick in a 12 book series which is still not superhero 😊.  You bust me on the ONLY comic I've bought on my own without recommendation outside TWD since 1981 😂.  Will it lead to more??  Stay tuned!

3 hours ago, BladeTX said:

Unless I'm wrong this looks more like a John Wick in a 12 book series which is still not superhero 😊.  You bust me on the ONLY comic I've bought on my own without recommendation outside TWD since 1981 😂.  Will it lead to more??  Stay tuned!

The dude lives through insane body punishment, what is not superhuman about that?  It is essentially Punisher meets Wolverine with Keanu Reaves but minus the adamantium (not to be confused with @ADAMANTIUM) and claws.

35 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

The dude lives through insane body punishment, what is not superhuman about that?  It is essentially Punisher meets Wolverine with Keanu Reaves but minus the adamantium (not to be confused with @ADAMANTIUM) and claws.

Ahhhh... Maybe I should read it LOL

Where's all the discussion about this???

Rick Grimes Returns (sort of) + Clementine! SKYBOUND X! :luhv:

I mean, I get busy and go work for a few weeks and while I am gone we get tons of posts about who posts the most lol but no posts about actual new TWD content goodness??? O.o

You guys disappoint me :preach: lol

Apparently I need to post more now...geez.  I'm supposed to READ the breaking news...not BREAK it.  Come on...this is a day old news by now!!! :taptaptap:

(Special thanks to Tom @BladeTX for breaking the news to me yesterday) :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Sensei Ryan said:

Where's all the discussion about this???

Rick Grimes Returns (sort of) + Clementine! SKYBOUND X! :luhv:

I mean, I get busy and go work for a few weeks and while I am gone we get tons of posts about who posts the most lol but no posts about actual new TWD content goodness??? O.o

You guys disappoint me :preach: lol

Apparently I need to post more now...geez.  I'm supposed to READ the breaking news...not BREAK it.  Come on...this is a day old news by now!!! :taptaptap:

(Special thanks to Tom @BladeTX for breaking the news to me yesterday) :ph34r:

You should be more active on FB, then you could get invites into the cool kids group where we talk about stuff like this ALL DAY LONG. :banana:

11 hours ago, Crops068 said:

Couple new foils coming on Friday for Comics Vault Live with @bigclutch

ImageImage

Nifty since the B&W is a new version of it!  Wonder if 2nd print #2 will be on CVL Season 2 Episode 5 then?

Hey @StephenWA... You are going to have an incredibly expensive time putting together a full TWDD 9.8-9.9 Registry set 🥴🥴🥴