• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Holy mess that was my favorite issue since #100. Negan was a POS villain and has grown into one of the most broken yet awesome characters in the book. I'm sure most of you are reading his backstory in the Image+ books but if not you're missing out because it ties into this latest issue, not by coincidence.

Also the spoiler dude, the books not out and you tell people to sell a book that is a characters first appearance. You can't take that any other way.

Its OK..... Calm down everyone. When Rick wakes up from his coma in issue 300 you all

will feel cheated... but it will have been a hell of a ride.

Please not the oldest cliche in the book.

My humor might be a little dry for some....

I have always like Negan and thought it was long over do to see him get some page time again. It doesn't bother me that none of the good guys were in the issue...In a story where even the good guy do questionable things....nothing is away black and white.

Kirkman did a good job with how this can add to the story down the road.

Its OK..... Calm down everyone. When Rick wakes up from his coma in issue 300 you all

I have always like Negan and thought it was long over do to see him get some page time again. It doesn't bother me that none of the good guys were in the issue...In a story where even the good guy do questionable things....nothing is away black and white.

lol I got your joke. My reaction was because the way things go, that's probably how it would end.

Uh, sir, the entire book is black and white. Please read it again.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO SENSEI RYAN! His Walking Dead set deserves all the recognition it can get-

and big props to The Walking Dead for being such an amazing comic!- 2 different Walking Dead sets took home awards yesterday- Way to represent! Maybe Negan will give out severed heads for awards!

IF you are into investing, NOW is the time to buy. You honestly dont think (.....) wont be on the show?

Yup....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9446096Post9446096

Looking back now...

The cover for 156 is quite a spoiler. You can clearly see in Alpha's eyes that something isn't right.

Regarding the cover for 157...

I think that cover stays. Alpha portrayed over a blood stain, with the reaction below from Rick and the Alexandria community when Negan turns up with her decapitated head

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO SENSEI RYAN! His Walking Dead set deserves all the recognition it can get-

and big props to The Walking Dead for being such an amazing comic!- 2 different Walking Dead sets took home awards yesterday- Way to represent! Maybe Negan will give out severed heads for awards!

Thank you, bro! A hearty congratulations to you, too, for your win! I think it's awesome when 2 different collections from the same registry set take home honors!

#TWDFORLIFE :headbang:

Anyone else find is odd that there's not a con variant for SDCC?? Either that means it's going to be a cheap year for me or that there will be a random one for the retailer breakfast and it'll be ridiculously out of reach.

...or... :idea: They're saving it for NYCC!! :wishluck:

Anyone else find is odd that there's not a con variant for SDCC?? Either that means it's going to be a cheap year for me or that there will be a random one for the retailer breakfast and it'll be ridiculously out of reach.

I tweeted Shawn asking if there would be a wave 9, in hopes of a WD variant, and he said "Wave 9 will be at SDCC. ;)"...

I tweeted Shawn asking if there would be a wave 9, in hopes of a WD variant, and he said "Wave 9 will be at SDCC. ;)"...

I'll settle this now. There is not a TWD comic variant at SDCC this year.

-shawn