• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Guess the mods and others have an issue with how I did my sales thread and decided to close it out.

Guess I'll just explore other avenues instead. If any of you are interested. PM me.

If not, it's been a fun ride guys. I won't really have a reason to return except to check pm's so keep it going strong.

Caught up over the weekend with issues 159 and 160. :o

You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille

Four hundred wisperers and a Beta to kill...

I've had some bad times, lived through some sad times

this time the hurtin' won't heal...

:insane:

Just got an email about the skybound quarterly megabox with the first box featuring TWD. McFarlane figure, comic, tshirt and pin many if not all are exclusives. Comes to $57 or thereabouts delivered

Does anyone know if you have to subscribe to the other boxes if you want only the Walking Dead one? I'd like to get a WD box but wouldn't need the others...

I would assume it states on their site what the cut off date is for being able to sign up and receive this box, then just cancel afterwards.

Does anyone know if you have to subscribe to the other boxes if you want only the Walking Dead one? I'd like to get a WD box but wouldn't need the others...

I would assume it states on their site what the cut off date is for being able to sign up and receive this box, then just cancel afterwards.

According to the site there are two payment options. 1...pay for the whole year (and you get a discount). And. 2.... pay quarterly. Under these payment options it is noted....

"US Pricing Details:

- Both options are for a commitment period of 1 year. There are no partial year refunds."

Hey guys long time no talk...one quick question, between #127 and #150 is there anything in the run that sells for significantly more than cover price? I see #127 is a $10-$15 book but anything else?

Jim

Yes. ;)

:grin: