• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, bigclutch said:

Anything we/I can do to help bring more life to this thread? I've always considered this group to be some of our superfans. And I love coming here as a fan, collector and business person. 

-shawn

I need to go back and reread everything from issue one. I can't believe TWD is approaching 200 issues! 

29 minutes ago, strezz_dout said:

Shawn, we appreciate all that you already do for this board and for the Skybound brand in general.  I think once everyone gets used to the new boards, there will be more action in this thread.  After seeing the cover to #168, I'm sure people will be talking about that issue.

people aren't getting used to these boards anytime soon, too many have left, this board is junk and does not feel like the community it used to

TWD still rules!!!

On 3/21/2017 at 3:56 PM, 1p36DSA said:

people aren't getting used to these boards anytime soon, too many have left, this board is junk and does not feel like the community it used to

TWD still rules!!!

The new layout is horrible and I have spent way less time on here since the "improvement." Takes too long to scroll through a topic page only to to get to the end and see one or two posts over the last 2 weeks. Whoever had the bright idea to fix something that wasn't broken, congrats. You did what CBCS couldn't do and that is kill the CGC community

The best way to create talk about the comics is to talk about the comics.

BTW, I hope you all know about the various "theme" choices with the new boardware. Waaaaay down to the bottom left of the screen, scroll all the way down, and you see "theme". Click on there for variations on the new boards and the experience gets better. Whether or not it is acceptable varies, but it is better.

On 3/23/2017 at 11:04 AM, Bird said:

The best way to create talk about the comics is to talk about the comics.

BTW, I hope you all know about the various "theme" choices with the new boardware. Waaaaay down to the bottom left of the screen, scroll all the way down, and you see "theme". Click on there for variations on the new boards and the experience gets better. Whether or not it is acceptable varies, but it is better.

Wow, thanks for the tip. I use a 9.7" iPad for browsing and hated how the layout seemed optimized for smartphones and smaller tablets. The theme option to use the desktop site on mobile is heaven sent and I don't even need to pinch zoom. :nyah:

Edited by aerischan

On March 22, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Lonzilla said:

The new layout is horrible and I have spent way less time on here since the "improvement." Takes too long to scroll through a topic page only to to get to the end and see one or two posts over the last 2 weeks. Whoever had the bright idea to fix something that wasn't broken, congrats. You did what CBCS couldn't do and that is kill the CGC community

Yeah It's pretty much dead.

Walking Dead Custom CGC Labels -

If you are BeachBum Comics Walking Dead CGC 9.8 Subscriber and would like custom labels on future submissions please contact me ASAP and I can start you with issue 166 that came out yesterday. It looks like they will be $5 each.

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?IDArticle=5799&

TWD LABELS UNV.png

TWD LABELS SIG.png

Edited by BeachBum

:whee:

Man there goes some $ out the window for me. Must have these new labels and excuse to put all my TWD books in the new slabs. I think if CGC retired characters after a while and introduced new ones, it would be a fun idea.

Question is which character do I get on which book??? Any input is appreciated.

#1 Rick Grimes

#2 Rick Grimes

#3 Rick Grimes

#4 Rick Grimes or Walker ?

#5 Rick Grimes or Walker ?

#6 Walker

#7 Rick Grimes or Walker ?

#19 Michonne

#27 Walker

#48 Walker

#53 Walker ?

#92 Michonne

#100 Lucille Negan

#127 Walker or Negan?

Edited by 1p36DSA

2 hours ago, 1p36DSA said:

:whee:

Man there goes some $ out the window for me. Must have these new labels and excuse to put all my TWD books in the new slabs. I think if CGC retired characters after a while and introduced in ones, it would be a fun idea.

Question is which character do I get on which book??? Any input is appreciated.

#1 Rick Grimes

#2 Rick Grimes

#3 Rick Grimes

#4 Rick Grimes or Walker

#5 Rick Grimes or Walker

#6 Walker

#7 Rick Grimes or Walker

#19 Michonne

#48 Walker

#53 Walker

#92 Michonne

#100 Lucille Negan