• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2017 at 11:37 AM, bigclutch said:

That book is FAKE. 

Yeah was gonna say for us folks who had been big into The Walking Dead before and then during the first season of the show this is the first I have ever heard of this knockoff.  We would have discussed the hell out of it back in 2011 when things started to take off.

On 12/18/2017 at 11:37 AM, bigclutch said:

That book is FAKE. 

I wonder if the seller made up the whole story on the eBay description to sell his fake book, or he actually believes the story because it's the b.s. he was told when he purchased it? 

FUGAZI!!!

Image result for fugazi gif

Edited by ebtorres

On 12/21/2017 at 9:05 AM, Sensei Ryan said:

I saw it was relisted and sold for $100 less this time around - is there any way to report this to eBay (even after the sale) or is it too late at this point?

Have know idea. Thought the listing looked a bit sketch as hadn’t heard of it either. Thanks for filling in the gaps folks. Hope the buyers at least enjoy the fake books then.

I'm happy we get another decent sized story arc...I can't wait to see the 'bad' side of the NWO.  I think it would be ultra awesome of the group of leaders in the NWO called themselves the Wolfpack and they wore all red uniforms.

#nostalgia

It does look like it would be hard to get bit through those uniforms, though.  These NWO guys sure don't mess around!

Hey all. Haven't been around much lately, but I am looking to buy some older WD stuff. If anyone has a nice cover or zombie page, kindly PM me. Thanks. Hope everyone is doing great. Best!

New issue came out this week - anyone else read it besides me? 

Spoiler

I thought the issue was great but was surprised by a few things...wondering when the creepiness kicks in for what the place is really all about.  And wondering if Michonne's daughter is going to pay for dropping that cake!

On 2/11/2018 at 9:47 AM, Sensei Ryan said:

New issue came out this week - anyone else read it besides me? 

Hide contents

I thought the issue was great but was surprised by a few things...wondering when the creepiness kicks in for what the place is really all about.  And wondering if Michonne's daughter is going to pay for dropping that cake!

Spoiler

Gotta say, what a waste of a splash page for some cake.

That aside I loved the pacing of the issue. I'm looking forward to the new direction.

Edited by Phil the Governor

This is off-topic, but did anyone else notice that with issue #175 the price increased from $2.99 to $3.99 per issue?  Any thoughts why this happened besides just a market increase of prices?  I must have missed hearing about this in advance - was just surprised last month at my LCS when I noticed it.  It is the same with #176 so I assume the new price is here to stay.

Let's keep this thread alive, people!  TWD Forever!

I did read somewhere about the price rise, so I'm sure it's here to stay. I do like the Year 15 variant covers too (are they doing 12, one for each month, anyone know?).

I'm looking forward to the s8 mid-season premiere in just over a week's time, and until then, enjoying catching up on FTWD s3 on Christmas gift DVDs which I had not seen.

I'm sure Kirkman said there would be "300" TWD comic issues a while back. Has that ever been reconfirmed or updated?

I was pleased to see that TV s9 was now confirmed.

I haven’t read any WD since around issue #100ish.  

I know that Neagan gets captured and put in a cell but that’s about it.

Can anyone fill me in on what I’ve missed, I have all the issues but not interested in reading them all.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, NUNYABZ said:

I haven’t read any WD since around issue #100ish.  

I know that Neagan gets captured and put in a cell but that’s about it.

Can anyone fill me in on what I’ve missed, I have all the issues but not interested in reading them all.  Thanks.

Geez buddy you’re not interested in reading them but you want one of us to take the time to give a synopsis? meh