• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

In regards to the Walking Dead Day- im not sure how its gonna work out- i live 45 minutes away- the town is about as big as a large shopping center- and now people are predicting over 10,000 visitors- if you arent in the city by 7 am- you will have to park your car in Georgetown Ky, and take a shuttle- i'll be in line at 8 am for the comic- its gonna be nuts!

Did everyone see the full Art Adams spread? IMO they're truly badass

Enormous image warning:

TWD_AdamsCovers.jpg

These covers are so amazing.

-shawn

Agreed! You got a true legend to do these covers.. well done!

Good solid issue, however the small panels is a bit hard on the eyes (even with glasses on), and reduces the quality of the art IMO. Extra pages would've been a better route.

Looking at the Adams covers spread, notice who isn't there?

Pretty cool to have the backdrop of Cynthia for the cover! Makes sense, of course...just really cool. I bet the owners of that Italian restaurant are stoked (I would be if I owned it, at least)!

Regarding the most recent issue:

Did anyone else think the reaction by Gabriel when he's in the tower was a bit overdone? After seeing his gasp, I was expecting to see hundreds of hundreds of walkers (or something worse) but instead it's like 80. Granted, there's a tree-line probably hiding some in the distance but it wasn't a massive herd or anything like we saw from the Whisperer's Camp earlier on. Gabriel does like to be a bit of an emotional basket case so maybe that's it...I was just expecting more based on his expression. 2c

Pretty cool to have the backdrop of Cynthia for the cover! Makes sense, of course...just really cool. I bet the owners of that Italian restaurant are stoked (I would be if I owned it, at least)!

Regarding the most recent issue:

Did anyone else think the reaction by Gabriel when he's in the tower was a bit overdone? After seeing his gasp, I was expecting to see hundreds of hundreds of walkers (or something worse) but instead it's like 80. Granted, there's a tree-line probably hiding some in the distance but it wasn't a massive herd or anything like we saw from the Whisperer's Camp earlier on. Gabriel does like to be a bit of an emotional basket case so maybe that's it...I was just expecting more based on his expression. 2c

I thought exactly the same thing when I read it. Certainly didn't look like an overwhelming number of walkers. I thought I missed something and looked all over the page for clues as to a different threat. (shrug)