• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

I highly doubt they kill Negan off in the comic right when he's really just being introduced in the show.

The Governor was killed off long before his TV appearance.

Right. Obviously the long dead Governor wasn't available to be a living character in the book during his big TV launch. Comic Negan is alive and kicking and his presence as an active participant in the book can only help its sales while AMC hypes the mess out of the TV version.

I don't know why I read anything on Bleeding Tool from that piece of soap scum Rich Johnston.

Saw the real WD #159 spoilers on another site because I'm impatient like that and..

Don't look if you don't wanna know

RIP Lucille :(

Those of you going to NYCC, if I'm not at the booth this weekend when you stop by, be sure to come back around at some point. I love walking this con. So I try to sneak away when I can, but I always come back to the booth.

When you do catch me, tell me your board name and say hello. I'll have something for ya.

Edited by bigclutch

Sure looked like Jesus and Negan got munched on, but I guess the body armor protects Jesus and the leather protects Negan?

It certainly looked like they both got bitten, especially Jesus on his arm.

Negan was swarmed - how can he not have been bitten (Cue TWD Glenn and the dumpster lol )

Great issue!

Those of you going to NYCC, if I'm not at the booth this weekend when you stop by, be sure to come back around at some point. I love walking this can. So I try to sneak away when I can, but I always come back to the booth.

When you do catch me, tell me your board name and say hello. I'll have something for ya.

Hey, what about us loyal Deadites who live the other side of the world !! ;)

(shameless attempt at a freebie....) :acclaim:

Speaking from experience...you want to catch up w/bigclutch w/your board name. :headbang:

Edited by dpiercy