• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

i dont know how to use the spoiler tag- didnt really spoil anything except the art...sorry

The spoiler tag is like any of the other tags on here; use it like this:

[s poiler]Story details go here...[/s poiler]

Just, you know, remove the space between the s and p.

Yaaaay!

Shawn (bigclutch), it was nice shooting the breeze with you today for a bit. Thank you for the awesome gifts, man. You rock!! :headbang:

Oh, and yes, I'm trying to make you proud via team "lil' clutch," I've been really lucky thus far. Let's hope it continues that way... :wishluck:

Those of you going to NYCC, if I'm not at the booth this weekend when you stop by, be sure to come back around at some point. I love walking this can. So I try to sneak away when I can, but I always come back to the booth.

When you do catch me, tell me your board name and say hello. I'll have something for ya.

Even if its our first time meeting you? :applause:

Yup. Noobs welcome.

-shawn

I didn't really get the chance to thank you for the great books, I really appreciated them. Thanks again!!!!!! PS. My son saw your vest and now he is asking me to get him one. It was really cool!!

Oh, and yes, I'm trying to make you proud via team "lil' clutch," I've been really lucky thus far. Let's hope it continues that way... :wishluck:

(tsk)

Doug, didn't you get like a bajillion and a half points from your RB's last night?

Anyone else notice the typo in 159?

Previous (from 158):

As the first wave of walkers hits Dwights army, Michonne and Ezekiel arrive with reinforcements.

Isn't Ezekiel dead? lol

Sorry if already posted.

image_zpse9i3rj0q.jpeg

hm

So here's the real question for this issue:

Will the CGC label have a notation stating "Death of Lucille"?

Call 'em and make it so.

I don't know why, but picturing that made me real sad. It's like that makes it official. It's all too real :(

(tsk)

Doug, didn't you get like a bajillion and a half points from your RB's last night?

We don't talk about Fight Club.

Finally decided to sell my baby... Gutted to be going from a full set of books and some original art to a few recent moderns :cry:

WD73_zpseeln3h2k.jpg

Page is for sale on Heritage if any one is interested. :facepalm:

Edited by gaz2810i