• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

I thought the double-splash page of walkers was awesome and I couldn't help but wonder how long it took Charlie to draw the backs of their heads lol

and

I felt that the scene between Rick & Andrea where she's making him feel 'young' was a little out of place. Rick looks and acts so feeble now...had they not let Negan mess Rick's leg up I wouldn't feel that way so much but I don't see how he could ever handle himself realistically against Negan or another adversary like Beta in the future. Maybe that scene was just to affirm to us that Rick's still capable? I don't buy it, though...he needs to have surgery to fix that leg or never get physical in any future confrontations.

2c

Sidenote - I thought it was a great issue!

I thought the double-splash page of walkers was awesome and I couldn't help but wonder how long it took Charlie to draw the backs of their heads lol

and

I felt that the scene between Rick & Andrea where she's making him feel 'young' was a little out of place. Rick looks and acts so feeble now...had they not let Negan mess Rick's leg up I wouldn't feel that way so much but I don't see how he could ever handle himself realistically against Negan or another adversary like Beta in the future. Maybe that scene was just to affirm to us that Rick's still capable? I don't buy it, though...he needs to have surgery to fix that leg or never get physical in any future confrontations.

2c

Agree about Rick in a big way. He doesn't look and especially doesn't act like a 38 year old. Even a worn out 38 year old.

and

2c

Agree about Rick in a big way. He doesn't look and especially doesn't act like a 38 year old. Even a worn out 38 year old.

I'm 38 and look 20 years younger than Rick lol

and

2c

I'm 38 and look 20 years younger than Rick lol

288nyvn.jpg

James Douglas Morrison. Late 20s

Not even 30 years old in this picture

I found the 3 set for $150 for the reg issue, then the 1:200 and 1:500. Is that the best price I'm going to find?

Order all 500 for retail of $125? get all the variants and a bunch of donations....