• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Yes, the Special Edition of #1 is very cool! My favorite part about it is the original black and white line art of the original cover to #1

Me too. The other WD original cover art I'm really curious to see is #9.

I think I have a picture of it somewhere....it belongs to Rick Remender (of Fear Agent fame)

I'll try to hunt it down if I can find it. It's not a close up (the art is hanging on Rick's wall), but it's still cool to see :)

I'd like that :foryou:

Thanks so much for the links Brandon, that preview for #50 has me mighty excited :headbang:

I could see the action happening (in my mind...on a movie screen) on the preview...the art is speaking a lot these days... now---who is banging on that door?!?

BTW, the fact that Kirkman admitted that he had almost had a movie deal tells me that a movie deal will eventually happen. :wishluck: I would like a trilogy out of that...with the first 48 issues in the first 1.5 movies...(you have to be attached to the characters before you kill them off)

Yes, the Special Edition of #1 is very cool! My favorite part about it is the original black and white line art of the original cover to #1

Me too. The other WD original cover art I'm really curious to see is #9.

I think I have a picture of it somewhere....it belongs to Rick Remender (of Fear Agent fame)

I'll try to hunt it down if I can find it. It's not a close up (the art is hanging on Rick's wall), but it's still cool to see :)

I'd like that :foryou:

:banana: Found it!!!

th_IMG_0021.jpg

any idea what the big shock will be in issue 51 that made Charlie call Robert and say My god, What have you done?

Lori zombie?

:banana: Found it!!!

th_IMG_0021.jpg

Thanks very much :foryou: I didn't know what to expect without the reflection in the eye of the final color - but it looks good!

No problem (thumbs u

And yes, it certainly rocks! :headbang:

This could make a man want to collect OA.... hm

Don't do it man, it'll wreck your comic budget.

I haven't been able to afford a back issue in a year. Based on what I've purchased this year, I'm 90% original art collector and 10% comic collector.

I haven't bought a page in almost a week.

I've kicked some pretty hard stuff in my day, but original art is right up there with cigarettes as the hardest to kick.

You must be going through some major DTs at this point. :grin:

This could make a man want to collect OA.... hm

Don't do it man, it'll wreck your comic budget.

I haven't been able to afford a back issue in a year. Based on what I've purchased this year, I'm 90% original art collector and 10% comic collector.

Agreed. Look at what I purchased over the last 4 months :insane: