• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

This could make a man want to collect OA.... hm

Don't do it man, it'll wreck your comic budget.

I haven't been able to afford a back issue in a year. Based on what I've purchased this year, I'm 90% original art collector and 10% comic collector.

My comic book spending has increased on average 10% per year. It's already wrecked.

I need a better job :tonofbricks:

Good luck Chris!! :wishluck:

Hah...naw...you need one more screw loose...like me.

Actually I was trying to figure out how much cash I could send to help Josh out when I saw this auction. I would have sent him $600-700 anyway just to give him a hand...so the auction gave me an excuse to dig a little deeper. I have known Josh for about 3 years, and he did a great commission for me at one time....he deserves all the help he is getting and more.

Of course...if I win I will be forever a part of WD lore...I will have a great conversation piece...and I can get my own sig SS'd as a goof.... lol

C

:sorry:

Naw...it's awesome it went so high...Josh needs the cash and I am thrilled he is getting so much from this auction.

(thumbs u

C

:sorry:

Naw...it's awesome it went so high...Josh needs the cash and I am thrilled he is getting so much from this auction.

(thumbs u

C

Ditto!!! :headbang:

BTW, did anyone attend the "Zombie Survival" session at the con?

This is the first I've heard about it..... hm

I saw a YouTube movie from "zookiemommy" who is a horror freak and she said there was a session there. I believe she mentioned the "survival guide" you mentioned in the group PMs.

For some reason, was it true that there was a six month delay for Walking Dead at one point? Someone also told me that they checked with Diamond at one time and they indicated that both TWD and Invincible was "CANCELED".

What's the scoop there?

TWD was about 6 months behind at one point, but that was over the total life fo the publication, it wasn't 6 months between issues.

The two titles being canceled was a BS rumor that lasted about an hour.

TWD was about 6 months behind at one point, but that was over the total life fo the publication, it wasn't 6 months between issues.

Exactly (thumbs u

OK, then, I guess I was given BS then...on both counts!