• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness in May Grading Tourney, Final Four and Finals

89 posts in this topic

And for bonus points the avatar is....?

Two Gun Kid? (shrug)

Nope, Marvel western hero is getting in the right zip code. And it is taken from a special cover. And he is coming at you with both COLT revolvers blazing...

Two Gun Kid? (shrug)

Nope, Marvel western hero is getting in the right zip code. And it is taken from a special cover. And he is coming at you with both COLT revolvers blazing...

Brokeback Mountain?? (shrug):devil:

Two Gun Kid? (shrug)

Brokeback Mountain?? (shrug):devil:

Consider yourself officially expelled as a charter member of the he-man women-haters club...

It will be East vs. West: Canickus vs. Timmay for the 2008 Title. :acclaim::applause: The action will continue in this thread.

Bracket.jpg

Can someone post the numerical grades/list...scan links are blocked at my office computer...THANKS!

OK gents, I will be posting the final game shortly. In order to add to the suspense, :eek: fanfare, :golfclap: and pageantry, :acclaim: and also prolong the game (because what am I going to do with all my free time when this is over? :insane:) This game will be played in two halves.

I will post two books and each player will submit their grades. I will follow up with a halftime score. Each player can then work on employing a new strategery (learned that from George Bush :screwy:) for the second half and I will post two more books. The game will be scored the same as the previous games, and each half will be totaled with the highest score winning the National Championship. (worship)

Good luck to both players!

Here are the books for the first half. Grades are due Wednesday at 10:00 PM PST. If I receive them prior to that, I will post the halftime score.

Amazing Adventures 11 OW-W pages Pub. 3/72

Amazing Spider-Man 112 White Pub. 9/72

AA11fnl.jpg

AA11bnl.jpg

ASM112fnl.jpg

ASM112bnl.jpg