• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Gold and Silver for Sale 1940-1969 only!

29 posts in this topic

Here's what I have for sale, all CGC graded. My prices are far below average!

Captain Aero #3 8.5 C/OW (rare)............$750

Marvel Mystery Comics #7 8.0 OW/W....$5100

Rangers Comics #44 8.5 OW/W............$160

Avengers #32 9.4 WHITE......................$220

Beware The Creeper #1 9.4 OW............$260

Captain Marvel #1 9.6 WHITE................$495 (Metropolis has a copy for $675!)

Captain Marvel #2 9.6 WHITE................$235

Captain Marvel #3 9.8 WHITE................$500 (Heritage sold one for $603.75)

Daredevil #45 9.0 OW/W......................$65

Doctor Strange #169 9.6 WHITE............$650 (Metropolis has a copy for $825!)

Fantastic Four Annual #5 9.4 OW/W......$400

Green Lantern #57 9.0 WHITE................$150

Hawk & Dove #2 9.4 OW.......................$120

Hawk & Dove #6 9.4 OW.......................$120

Incredible Hulk #107 9.4 WHITE.............$195 (Metropolis has a copy for $375 with worse pages!)

Incredible Hulk #111 9.4 OW..................$165

Incredible Hulk #116 9.4 OW/W..............$115

Iron Man #2 9.6 WHITE..........................$600

I Spy #5 9.4 OW/W...............................$190

Marvel Super-Heroes #1 9.4 OW.............$270

Silver Surfer #5 9.4 OW..........................$300 (Metropolis has a copy for $575!)

Spectre #3 9.4 OW/W............................$250

Spectre #4 9.4 OW................................$235

Spectre #5 9.4 OW................................$235

Spectre #7 9.4 WHITE............................$170

Spectre #10 9.4 OW/W..........................$150

Sub-mariner #1 9.6 WHITE......................$575 (ebay sold one last month for $660!)

Sub-mariner #2 9.6 WHITE......................$250

Thor #132 9.6 OW..................................$200 (Metropolis has a copy for $410!)

Thor #139 9.4 OW/W..............................$175 (Metropolis has a copy for $300!)

Thor #158 9.4 OW..................................$250 (Metropolis has a copy for $380!)

Three Stooges #16 9.4 OW.....................$165 Pirate cover.

Three Demensional Adventures of Superman #1 Fine (with glasses, rare!) $200

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.

Timely

Nice illusion. Wes "Timely" Stephan is one of the highest priced dealers out there. He creates a list of 30 common silver age books at reasonable prices to make him self look reasonable. Let's get a list of Wes' entire inventory (probably a few hundred books) and I put it up against the 125,000 Golden and Silver Age comics that I have in inventory. Only then will we see whose prices are more realistic.

We also have 7 copies of Rangers #44 including a VF/NM.

Got any in the 8.5 range? Can we get a price war going here on that book? I'd happily buy it from Timely or Metropolis for the lowest offer... devil.gif

I think the data speaks for itself.

It's funny though, I have spent between $25,000-50,000 over the years with Mr. Fishler...you would think by now he would know how to spell my name correctly. So much for getting to know your customer! thumbsup2.gif

Timely

Nice illusion. Wes "Timely" Stephan is one of the highest priced dealers out there. He creates a list of 30 common silver age books at reasonable prices to make him self look reasonable. Let's get a list of Wes' entire inventory (probably a few hundred books) and I put it up against the 125,000 Golden and Silver Age comics that I have in inventory. Only then will we see whose prices are more realistic.

Since we are on the topic of illusion, Mr. Fishler of Metropolis Comics, I saw you bidding on several "Dry pressing machines" on ebay months back. Why is that? Planning on doing some re-submitting to CGC 893naughty-thumb.gif or do you have wrinkles in your clothes?

Two choices for the forum members to consider:

"Let's see...how can I iron out my shirt?", Steven.

OR...

"Let's see...how can I turn this 8.5 into a 9.6? I've got it!!!!", Steven.

You decide.

Be Afraid forum members..be very very afraid!

Timely

(I hope for your sake your attack is over!)

KO

West

I have a great deal of patience to deal with the likes of you. This is going to go on and on and will not stop. Brace yourself.

Stephen

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Hey Met just ask Timely about WWII covers and/or WWII tanks, submarines.... 27_laughing.gifinsane.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif