• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

later tonight on eBay!

59 posts in this topic

Hi Steve :hi:

why check/ money order only?

Likely to end up with a lower price as all the buyers that don't know you will be wary of bidding.

Price effect could easily be greater than the PayPal fees (shrug)

Hi Steve :hi:

why check/ money order only?

Likely to end up with a lower price as all the buyers that don't know you will be wary of bidding.

Price effect could easily be greater than the PayPal fees (shrug)

:signfunny:

Steve I really hate to see you sell this book. What a beautiful copy.

thanks my friend..... the end justifies the means

(translation -- I am buying another book that I want even more with the proceeds :gossip: )

Why did you end the auction?

I'm curious as well. I thought it was a "serious" auction and it appeared to have "serious" bids placed. (shrug)

allright, allright.....sheesh! :P Here is the PM I sent Brent:

" was only selling to generate some coin for this, and suprisingly was the underbidder, not high bidder: ( hate it when that happens )

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=170219892991 "

S***W is me in the bid history -- couldn't believe it when I got outbid on my 3 seconds left snipe / VERY aggressive bid :frustrated:

I rarely end an auction early, but in this case, it made sense, under the circumstances. I wouldn't sell a great book like a cherry FF1 6.5, unless I had something I wanted even more to replace it with.

Sorry guys

Steve

Why did you end the auction?

I'm curious as well. I thought it was a "serious" auction and it appeared to have "serious" bids placed. (shrug)

allright, allright.....sheesh! :P Here is the PM I sent Brent:

" was only selling to generate some coin for this, and suprisingly was the underbidder, not high bidder: ( hate it when that happens )

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=170219892991 "

S***W is me in the bid history -- couldn't believe it when I got outbid on my 3 seconds left snipe / VERY aggressive bid :frustrated:

I rarely end an auction early, but in this case, it made sense, under the circumstances. I wouldn't sell a great book like a cherry FF1 6.5, unless I had something I wanted even more to replace it with.

Sorry guys

Steve

:applause: Steve I'm glad you kept it. Listen I would take that white paged FF1 over that Tec any day of the week regardless of monetary value. In the end I think it is a plus you were outbidded as you can put the better book back into your collection. (thumbs u (thumbs u