• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Estate Sale preview !

43 posts in this topic

junk > BH's estate sales

Junk > Doc W. ...................................................BH

BTW , I have a limit of approx. one hillbilly per thread , and I think there's about 2 -3 already clamoring around here !.... mehmeh.....................................BH

I don't wanna hijack this thread, but I am starting to get angry at the original collector for not collecting hero books. He kept his books in good shape for the last 60+ years but he should of picked up some Marvels, DCs, etc...

dizzy.jpg

"Your starting to get angry w/ the original collector "........ :roflmao::roflmao:.........BH

Hillbilly? I sir, am no hillbilly. You over tanned Texas high rise red neck.

Uh , here ....let me see , ........undertanned , undersexed , underachieving , ....................................shall I continue ? ..... :P:P ..........................BH

Uh , here ....let me see , ........undertanned , undersexed , underachieving , ....................................shall I continue ? ..... :P:P ..........................BH

You know Brian, you're right. I am sure that someone like you can certainly handle himself in bed.... and I have no doubt that you often do. ;)

Went to an estate sale this weekend. Picked up a long box of these.

Cool !! ...congrats ...............................More than I got !....... :(:(.....................Bh

Thanks BH. Not one super hero book in the box. :frustrated: And the books went back to 1958. About a dozen cool "Patsy Walker" books tho.

Show us the Patsys!

You know Brian, you're right. I am sure that someone like you can certainly handle himself in bed.... and I have no doubt that you often do. ;)

:applause:

Ya got me there pal ...... :sorry:.....................................................Bh

BTW , .....what happened to Cloud twit ?.....

I can't speak to the other categories, but as for underachieving, that can't be right in the comic book realm--give the good Doctor his due for his X-Men collection (which I bet is undertanned since they're all white pagers :kidaround:).

Ya got me there pal ...... :sorry:.....................................................Bh

Bingo--now I know why you've been calling me twit. :doh:

And you let me get away w/ calling you twit all that time w/ out realizing I was just messin w/ your screen name ? ...Your a good man ! ........And Doc knows he's the best ....... , and I'm sure he's not an underachiever .........................BH

And you let me get away w/ calling you twit all that time w/ out realizing I was just messin w/ your screen name ? ...Your a good man ! ........And Doc knows he's the best ....... , and I'm sure he's not an underachiever .........................BH

I'm a relative newbie; I thought it was to be expected. :blush:

I'm a relative newbie; I thought it was to be expected. :blush:

Well , your a good newbie , as well ! (thumbs u (thumbs u ...........................................Now before I start to tear up , .........take this .. :makepoint: , ....and this ! ... :makepoint:....................................................BH :grin: