• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Estate Sale preview !

43 posts in this topic

Just got the key and going over to preview the contents of our ES that we are conducing next weekend . Wife said it was a huge ,old , deserted mansion with a packed attic and cellar , that haven't been opened in 40 - 50 years ! :o:o . She said there looked to be all kinds of old books , mag's , etc. :wishluck:

At least I know I won't be coming home w/ boxes of Image's & Valiants , this time ... mehmeh...................................BH

Im curious to see the preview. Dallas is close enough I could drive there for the sale.

:cloud9: estate sales

You can check out our site at helpmeronda.net . I don't know if they have put up any pics or info yet , b/c we were busy finishing up the sale that ended yesterday .......................BH

No matter what happens..I am truly envious of the experience your about to have. I wish you luck...and hoping it will turn out to be a nice surprise.

I appreciate the kind words , and you are welcome to get in a sale early w/ me if your ever in the area !

..................................assuming your not a seriel killer or anything ...... :baiting:.................................BH

Went to an estate sale this weekend. Picked up a long box of these.

Cool !! ...congrats ...............................More than I got !....... :(:(.....................Bh

Thanks BH. Not one super hero book in the box. :frustrated: And the books went back to 1958. About a dozen cool "Patsy Walker" books tho.

I don't wanna hijack this thread, but I am starting to get angry at the original collector for not collecting hero books. He kept his books in good shape for the last 60+ years but he should of picked up some Marvels, DCs, etc...

dizzy.jpg

No matter what happens..I am truly envious of the experience your about to have. I wish you luck...and hoping it will turn out to be a nice surprise.

I appreciate the kind words , and you are welcome to get in a sale early w/ me if your ever in the area !

..................................assuming your not a seriel killer or anything ...... :baiting:.................................BH

Hey, I'm not a cereal killer or anything; in fact, I've never been a big breakfast eater. :kidaround: Think you can you let a po' boy from Georgia in on these high falutin' Texas proceedings? We'll wrassle over any key books found. :sumo: Any Hero for Hire #1s over 4.0 and we'll have a cage match. :baiting:

Hey, I'm not a cereal killer or anything; in fact, I've never been a big breakfast eater. :kidaround: Think you can you let a po' boy from Georgia in on these high falutin' Texas proceedings? We'll wrassle over any key books found. :sumo: Any Hero for Hire #1s over 4.0 and we'll have a cage match. :baiting:

Uh , Do YOU mind , C twit ?? , ......I'm busy right now ...... :grin::grin: .......................Bh

Uh , Do YOU mind , C twit ?? , ......I'm busy right now ...... :grin::grin: .......................Bh

Busy? With another estate sale?! :shrug: C'mon, we know you're a mover and a shaker, but this is getting to be a bit much. What is this latest one--a '90s gimmick cover treasure trove? Save any holograms for me. :luhv:

Busy? With another estate sale?! :shrug: C'mon, we know you're a mover and a shaker, but this is getting to be a bit much. What is this latest one--a '90s gimmick cover treasure trove? Save any holograms for me. :luhv:

OK ! , you can come in early with me also when you want !

Just don't embarrass me w/ your hillbilliness , and no bad jokes , ...................if that's possible ........ mehmeh............................Bh