5,411 posts
junk > BH's estate sales

Junk > Doc W. ...................................................BH

42,380 posts

Got anymore Youngbloods? zzz

5,411 posts
junk > BH's estate sales

Junk > Doc W. ...................................................BH

BTW , I have a limit of approx. one hillbilly per thread , and I think there's about 2 -3 already clamoring around here !.... mehmeh.....................................BH

5,411 posts
I don't wanna hijack this thread, but I am starting to get angry at the original collector for not collecting hero books. He kept his books in good shape for the last 60+ years but he should of picked up some Marvels, DCs, etc...

dizzy.jpg

"Your starting to get angry w/ the original collector "........ :roflmao::roflmao:.........BH

42,380 posts

Hillbilly? I sir, am no hillbilly. You over tanned Texas high rise red neck.

14,658 posts

lol

:popcorn:

5,411 posts

Uh , here ....let me see , ........undertanned , undersexed , underachieving , ....................................shall I continue ? ..... :P:P ..........................BH

42,380 posts

Uh , here ....let me see , ........undertanned , undersexed , underachieving , ....................................shall I continue ? ..... :P:P ..........................BH

You know Brian, you're right. I am sure that someone like you can certainly handle himself in bed.... and I have no doubt that you often do. ;)

13,459 posts
Went to an estate sale this weekend. Picked up a long box of these.

Cool !! ...congrats ...............................More than I got !....... :(:(.....................Bh

Thanks BH. Not one super hero book in the box. :frustrated: And the books went back to 1958. About a dozen cool "Patsy Walker" books tho.

Show us the Patsys!

1,593 posts

You know Brian, you're right. I am sure that someone like you can certainly handle himself in bed.... and I have no doubt that you often do. ;)

:applause:

5,411 posts

Ya got me there pal ...... :sorry:.....................................................Bh

BTW , .....what happened to Cloud twit ?.....

11,302 posts

I can't speak to the other categories, but as for underachieving, that can't be right in the comic book realm--give the good Doctor his due for his X-Men collection (which I bet is undertanned since they're all white pagers :kidaround:).

11,302 posts

Ya got me there pal ...... :sorry:.....................................................Bh

Bingo--now I know why you've been calling me twit. :doh:

1,919 posts

Good Luck with it, just finished one off not long ago and got some nice cherries and made some cash to boot.......keep thinking Edgar!!!

5,411 posts

And you let me get away w/ calling you twit all that time w/ out realizing I was just messin w/ your screen name ? ...Your a good man ! ........And Doc knows he's the best ....... , and I'm sure he's not an underachiever .........................BH

Edited by bhhooks22

11,302 posts

And you let me get away w/ calling you twit all that time w/ out realizing I was just messin w/ your screen name ? ...Your a good man ! ........And Doc knows he's the best ....... , and I'm sure he's not an underachiever .........................BH

I'm a relative newbie; I thought it was to be expected. :blush:

5,411 posts

I'm a relative newbie; I thought it was to be expected. :blush:

Well , your a good newbie , as well ! (thumbs u (thumbs u ...........................................Now before I start to tear up , .........take this .. :makepoint: , ....and this ! ... :makepoint:....................................................BH :grin:

42,380 posts

Newbie hell. You have only been here two months longer than he has. :makepoint:

13,459 posts

I've only been here 2 months longer than bh, am I a newbie?