• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL!!

239 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So being out of it with work this week, I missed my RASL 4. Any good guys?? By the way, not that its worth a lot, I'm getting back my Rasl 1 from cgc at a 9.8 :) Ok, now I have to find my first 3 issue book of Rasl.

What was the print run for RASL #1?

I saw a copy of #1 this weekend and I thought about picking it up (probably cover price). It's more likely a 9.2/9.4 than a higher grade copy.

Pat

well, according to comic chronicles it's less than 2110...it didn't even crack the top 300

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2008/2008-03.html

You're looking at the wrong month :baiting: - it sold 16,346 copies in February (the release month).

The initial print run of Rasl #1 was 20,000.

:doh:

i got an email from the all-knowing jerel to the same effect...I wonder why my RASL #1 SS smith slab says 3/08 instead of 2/08 (shrug)

I read #4 this week and really enjoyed it. I can't wait for #5 and I hope Smith continues this into a sprawling epic.

I didn't like the freaky girl, but I thought the people melded in the boat was pretty cool.

I read #4 this week and really enjoyed it. I can't wait for #5 and I hope Smith continues this into a sprawling epic.

I didn't like the freaky girl, but I thought the people melded in the boat was pretty cool.

you certainly have good taste in comics, my friend (thumbs u

In the comment section of a recent post at Boneville.com he says there will be about 350 pages total. He's reducing the page count after #5 to 24 pages each so it'll probably end around issue #13.

In the comment section of a recent post at Boneville.com he says there will be about 350 pages total. He's reducing the page count after #5 to 24 pages each so it'll probably end around issue #13.

oh no!!!! :( this is terrible news to me..

I wanted RASL to be a long Bone-style epic (50-75 issues)...

*sigh* way to ruin my day, Chris (:

I just picked up a copy of RASL #1 at the LCS. The owner said it was the first print, how do you know? It was cover price. So no biggie. Two tiny little spine stress marks. He said none of the issues came in great condition.

So I read it. Not bad. I will probably pick up the other issues. 2-4 are still there.

I just picked up a copy of RASL #1 at the LCS. The owner said it was the first print, how do you know? It was cover price. So no biggie. Two tiny little spine stress marks. He said none of the issues came in great condition.

So I read it. Not bad. I will probably pick up the other issues. 2-4 are still there.

If not, I plan to put two sets of 1-4 for sale in the for sale forum. (thumbs u

woo-hoo! another RASL cat :) my fav so far is still probably #1 (probably bc i anticipated its release for so long and I felt that it delivered)....#2 is my second fav bc of the titty bar scene :)

#4 had ALOT of the lizard man in black, which I liked...but i'm unsure about the freaky little girl..curious to see where Jeff is going with that hm

Figured I'd put this out there for the RASL fans in this thread. If anyone needs one of the autographed RASL release party prints, my LCS has one. Just send me a PM and I can go purchase it if you like. :)

prnt-raslprems-2T.gif